Just opened a case for my order. I was told it was shipping on 1/10 and was given a tracking number. Still listed as pre-shipment since then and the message I sent on 1/20 hasn't been answered. This is completely ridiculous.

I can only assume they have one person working part-time one day every other week every even month. That's the only logical excuse for this nonsense. 

This mini-saga has finally come to a close. I received the record today. Was the payoff worth the hassle? Maybe, but probably not. I'm almost mad at the record??

I'm just glad we were all, more or less, there for each other through this enigma. I wish all of you the best in your endeavors. 

17 hours ago, switch5150 said:

This mini-saga has finally come to a close. I received the record today. Was the payoff worth the hassle? Maybe, but probably not. I'm almost mad at the record??

I'm just glad we were all, more or less, there for each other through this enigma. I wish all of you the best in your endeavors. 

Did your tracking number ever update? Like you, I ordered the clear and my info still says the record is in pre-shipment. 

On 1/30/2018 at 12:28 PM, andynz said:

Did your tracking number ever update? Like you, I ordered the clear and my info still says the record is in pre-shipment. 

On 1/30/2018 at 2:43 PM, Daswami said:

Yeah same here. Got the shipping notification for the clear on 1/10 and it's been in "pre-shipment" ever since

My tracking miraculously started updating after I opened a PayPal dispute for not receiving the item. I'm sure there is no connection between the two though... 

Mine arrived yesterday and I’ve got to say that although the vinyl itself looks great I’m really disappointed in the packaging it feels so cheap! The sleeve is so thin and the card it’s made of isn’t great quality, I was expecting more for the for the price! Oh and the scratch and sniff smells like card!