Jump to content
jhulud

PO: Kacey Musgraves - Golden Hour (out on 3/30)

Recommended Posts

10 minutes ago, jhulud said:

A11LiwhOyhL._SX425_.jpg

 

No PO from her site directly yet.

 

Listing on Amazon already though: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B079NBPH9S/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1519392922&sr=8-1&keywords=kacey+musgraves+golden+hour

 

 

Man was really hoping for a good deluxe version or something special from her this time :( Love the two new songs tho, I could listen to her sing the telephone book. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, jhulud said:

Where is this European pressing available from? 

Looks like it's on Amazon UK. I'm considering ordering it based on the comments on its Discogs entry saying it's better than the US pressing. I don't think I've ever ordered off Amazon UK before. Does having a US Prime account mean anything, or can I just order it and pay shipping and whatever like a standard order?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/14/2019 at 10:43 PM, wiscodeman said:

Looks like it's on Amazon UK. I'm considering ordering it based on the comments on its Discogs entry saying it's better than the US pressing. I don't think I've ever ordered off Amazon UK before. Does having a US Prime account mean anything, or can I just order it and pay shipping and whatever like a standard order?

 

I just ordered it from Amazon UK. After they took the VAT off, and then added £3 for shipping, it was like shipping from the UK was $3.

 

Here’s hoping it does not arrive trashed. 😄

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Plarocks said:

I just ordered it from Amazon UK. After they took the VAT off, and then added £3 for shipping, it was like shipping from the UK was $3.

 

Here’s hoping it does not arrive trashed. 😄

I may have to do this as well, but I want to know the condition of yours first!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Went to her Lolla aftershow at the Metro this weekend and it was such a good set. Would've been better if I could actually hear her most of the time instead of the audience singing EVERY SINGLE WORD even though I was right up front haha. It was still cool with how much energy her, her band, and the audience had though. Might be a top 5 favorite set of all time for me. She's a star.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, wiscodeman said:

Went to her Lolla aftershow at the Metro this weekend and it was such a good set. Would've been better if I could actually hear her most of the time instead of the audience singing EVERY SINGLE WORD even though I was right up front haha. It was still cool with how much energy her, her band, and the audience had though. Might be a top 5 favorite set of all time for me. She's a star.

 

I'm jealous.  She puts on a great show.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×