The Bronx (I) Repress - 2023

From KRM EU

unfortunately, we must let you know that the shipping of the The Bronx (The Bronx 20th Anniversary) Flesh Orange Twister Vinyl is delayed AGAIN due to production delays. We expect the item in our warehouse within the next 2 weeks. We will of course ship as soon as the item hits our warehouse.

Received  my EU copy today. 

The vinyl variant didn't really turned out like the mockup on the site but it's still OK. 

But everything else is great! The album cover looks better than ever.

The deluxe gatefold is indeed deluxe with space to hold the 48 page picture book. The book itself is nice. It's just pictures but they are not pixelated or whatever. Very well done! 

And the vinyl sounds great. (Los Angeles is also included, this was not mentioned on the site) 

Is it worth the money? YES: If you look at the prices for the original and repress this is a bargain because in my opinion this is the best version out there. Is it a lot for a single (deluxe) LP: also Yes! 

Happy to finally own it (again) 

Got mine. A little disappointed it turned into a starburst opposed to a tri-stripe like the previews. Even shows the tri on the order sheet inside the mailer. I usually don’t care about variant changes, but I really don’t like starburst, and really like tri’s, but on top of delays and the price, sigh. Oh well.