Please Send Love To Our Top Dawg, Jhulud ♥️

And the plot thickens.

As we're dealing with more and more of this...we're finding out more disappointing things. We knew that my father left no will. We've accepted that. But now, as we've started digging into all paperwork and docs we're finding to contact all of his pertinent finances and whatnot, we have been made aware that he had no life insurance via his pension plan. And the pension plan payout to his my mom, his beneficiary, is going to be a pittance. And that's what we know so far. 

So the stress levels are off the charts...esp. my mom. How are we going to afford the mortgage, property taxes, insurance (home & car) and everything else we've been left with? 

I feel that it may not have been intentional on my father's part to leave a mess...but he was always such a proud man and hopeful that he would beat the cancer and would be OK. But it wasn't to be as we're here now. 

I just needed to vent for a moment. 

1 hour ago, jhulud said:

And the plot thickens.

As we're dealing with more and more of this...we're finding out more disappointing things. We knew that my father left no will. We've accepted that. But now, as we've started digging into all paperwork and docs we're finding to contact all of his pertinent finances and whatnot, we have been made aware that he had no life insurance via his pension plan. And the pension plan payout to his my mom, his beneficiary, is going to be a pittance. And that's what we know so far. 

So the stress levels are off the charts...esp. my mom. How are we going to afford the mortgage, property taxes, insurance (home & car) and everything else we've been left with? 

I feel that it may not have been intentional on my father's part to leave a mess...but he was always such a proud man and hopeful that he would beat the cancer and would be OK. But it wasn't to be as we're here now. 

I just needed to vent for a moment. 

Man, this is horrible. So sorry you're having to deal with this. I'm not going to sit here and try and tell you what to do, or even act like I'd know what to do, but know that we're thinking about you. 

Haven't been here in years, but have followed you on Instagram since coming here in 2015. My heart goes out to you and your family right now. Having lost my father I understand the weight that carries, but all the other unfortunate events I can't even imagine being part of the equation. Please, take care of yourself and your mother any way you need to and nothing but positive energy to you.