Jump to content

PO: The Blood Brothers - Burn, Piano Island, Burn 20th Anniversary Deluxe Edition


Recommended Posts

26 minutes ago, TheGhostOfRandySavage said:

Ha! Well, fuck. My deepdiscount order just shipped after I sprung for one from discogs. Thinking I'd never get the deep discount one. Both already shipped.

I told you to wait, lol they are almost always coming through with preorders, especially with this still being widely available at indies. 

It's also back on the site with "add to cart" button not "backorder" one which means they are in stock, so probably everyone will be get shipping notification soon

https://www.deepdiscount.com/burn-piano-island-burn-deluxe-ed-yellow-wpink-and-black-splatter/045778705757

 

Edited by xfactor675
Link to comment
Share on other sites

53 minutes ago, TheGhostOfRandySavage said:

Ha! Well, fuck. My deepdiscount order just shipped after I sprung for one from discogs. Thinking I'd never get the deep discount one. Both already shipped.

Damn, tell DD to cancel it and send it my way, no shipping notification here 😂  

 

My inquiry probably made them search the warehouse or something, Oops found the box 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, pizza face said:

Damn, tell DD to cancel it and send it my way, no shipping notification here 😂  

 

My inquiry probably made them search the warehouse or something, Oops found the box 

If you don't end up getting one I can hook you up down the line, just let me know what's going on in a week or so.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, TheGhostOfRandySavage said:

If you don't end up getting one I can hook you up down the line, just let me know what's going on in a week or so.

I think it may have shipped for me. I didn't get any notification email but I see something from Alliance Entertainment from Kentucky just show up on shop pay

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 months later...

Got my replacement for the Epitaph exclusive in today. I was actually confused because I didn’t have anything on my pre-order sheet from KRM.

It’s just a pink/yellow mix like the 7” is. It’s fine. Honestly the original looks better. I’m waiting for the original woman that complained to complain about this one too.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, MCDELTAT said:

Got my replacement for the Epitaph exclusive in today. I was actually confused because I didn’t have anything on my pre-order sheet from KRM.

It’s just a pink/yellow mix like the 7” is. It’s fine. Honestly the original looks better. I’m waiting for the original woman that complained to complain about this one too.

I definitely mocked her for a full day but I'll give her credit as she actually owns a turntable. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/3/2024 at 8:44 PM, MCDELTAT said:

Got my replacement for the Epitaph exclusive in today. I was actually confused because I didn’t have anything on my pre-order sheet from KRM.

It’s just a pink/yellow mix like the 7” is. It’s fine. Honestly the original looks better. I’m waiting for the original woman that complained to complain about this one too.

I got one in the mail too. This is a replacement because the original didn’t match the mock up and enough people complained, I guess? I definitely like the original one more. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 months later...

Brutal pricing yet again.  It’s 3 extra tracks on the C side, and an etching on the D side, I think?  Feels like such a poor use of 2 LPs but I guess it’d be too much work to recut at 45 RPM. 🙄

I kind of wonder how the band sounds live in 2024.  I suspect their vocals have gotta’ sound rough.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Derek™ said:

Brutal pricing yet again.  It’s 3 extra tracks on the C side, and an etching on the D side, I think?  Feels like such a poor use of 2 LPs but I guess it’d be too much work to recut at 45 RPM. 🙄

I kind of wonder how the band sounds live in 2024.  I suspect their vocals have gotta’ sound rough.

They sounded insane in 2014. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, Derek™ said:

Brutal pricing yet again.  It’s 3 extra tracks on the C side, and an etching on the D side, I think?  Feels like such a poor use of 2 LPs but I guess it’d be too much work to recut at 45 RPM. 🙄

I kind of wonder how the band sounds live in 2024.  I suspect their vocals have gotta’ sound rough.

I was thinking about that recently as well. I last saw them live in 2008 or so and already the vocals were kind of rough. Johnny’s vocals couldn’t really match the highs from the recorded material. Actually all the times that I saw them they didn’t go up that high. Still would love to go to one of these shows though, they were just so ahead of their time. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×

AdBlock Detected

spacer.png

We noticed that you're using an adBlocker

Yes, I'll whitelist