NHL Discussion

Yeah that was announced way back when the new owners took over. The idea is to get the state behind them like the Arizona Diamondbacks etc. People make fun of the Yotes a lot but man they have a solid team who plays hard. If Mike Smith was on his game this year they'd be even better then the team that went to the conference finals a couple years back. Plus, with Tippet behind the bench they're only getting better and they have some great prospects coming (Max Domi, Rundblad, etc.) 

That's literally the first time I've ever heard anyone shit talk Shane Doan. Although, Doan was Canada's golden boy for a while up here so never got bad press. I do have a ton of respect though for him sticking it out in PHX and not jumping ship when he could have walked many times. It's why I'll never like Turris because he was such a goddam baby

That's literally the first time I've ever heard anyone shit talk Shane Doan. Although, Doan was Canada's golden boy for a while up here so never got bad press. I do have a ton of respect though for him sticking it out in PHX and not jumping ship when he could have walked many times. It's why I'll never like Turris because he was such a goddam baby

Kings fans HATE Shane Doan, all the talk about how hes like the best captain and such a respected player is BS. He's dirty, cheap and a whiner. Kudos to him for sticking it out when he should have bailed a long time ago but man i hate him. Hes up there with Corey Perry for me, and maybe has leapfrogged him cause Perrys been better the last few seasons.

Kings fans HATE Shane Doan, all the talk about how hes like the best captain and such a respected player is BS. He's dirty, cheap and a whiner. Kudos to him for sticking it out when he should have bailed a long time ago but man i hate him. Hes up there with Corey Perry for me, and maybe has leapfrogged him cause Perrys been better the last few seasons.

The kings were way dirtier in the conference finals in 2012. See series winning goal.

The kings were way dirtier in the conference finals in 2012. See series winning goal.

yeah that thigh on thigh high speed split second to get out of the way hit was pretty dirty, it's a shame Rozsival never recovered from it.. But the suspension Brown got cause of it was totally justified.

yeah that thigh on thigh high speed split second to get out of the way hit was pretty dirty, it's a shame Rozsival never recovered from it.. But the suspension Brown got cause of it was totally justified.

I always laugh at Doans reaction after Penner made that shot. He's like gritting his teeth and licking his lips furiously. Then in the locker room he's saying rozsivals knee was all busted up, turns out it was a thigh bruise lol.

Ever since that series the Yotes have gone after him almost every game we've played. The game last night was the first I've watched that they weren't actively targeting him.

I know that..but isn't it a rule that the goalie should be given a chance to make the save? He like dived for a save and made it but then was ran into and was holding his head. And they turned around an ofcourse got the goal.

I just saw it, i understand being upset as a fan but he got injured because he dove way out of his crease and his own D man kneed him, if it was OTT who did it than maybe they stop for goalie interference but unfortunately theres no reason to blow that play dead, it happened really quick too.