NHL Discussion

The ref last night from the shark game and him should get together and have coffee sometimes... there both screwing things up pretty badly.

Can the ref who watched the textbook hold by Andre Benoit on Charlie Coyle with the empty net during CO/MN game 5 join?  I can see referees not being perfect and missing calls, but that one I'll hang onto like a typical Minnesota sports fan.  Always the ref's fault.  That was not just a game changer, but a potential series changer, Wild should've closed that one out at home.  

Missed offsides on the same play that led to the GTG.

I hope Matt Cooke and Sean Avery take a wiz in that coffee pot.

Can the ref who watched the textbook hold by Andre Benoit on Charlie Coyle with the empty net during CO/MN game 5 join? I can see referees not being perfect and missing calls, but that one I'll hang onto like a typical Minnesota sports fan. Always the ref's fault. That was not just a game changer, but a potential series changer, Wild should've closed that one out at home.

Missed offsides on the same play that led to the GTG.

I hope Matt Cooke and Sean Avery take a wiz in that coffee pot.

Couldn't agree more. We got hosed.

lol Reminds me of the good old high school days.  My school had the rudest, most disrespectful fans, but in a good hockey way.  First thing we'd do is get the roster sheet, find the opposing goalie name, and lay into the kid from warmups till the 3rd period buzzer.  We'd be sure he knew he let his family down & his entire town hated him.  We got the rest of the team, too, but the sitting duck goalie was the most fun to antagonize.  We were not nice.  The video more so reminds me of the class above mine, though.  A group of them would go to the games just to throw down fisticuffs in the parking lot after the games, which happened frequently.  Though there was an incident or two the following years.  I ended up in a cop car once, though I'd done nothing but be there.  I was the victim "example" the cop was setting, being closest to him as a bystander, when he decided to clear the fight out.  Charged me with the loophole 'disorderly conduct' which is the legal charge that a cop translates to "I just don't like you."  Conducting disorder is a good time, I highly recommend.  I love hockey.  

I figured this Rangers/Flyers series would bring out the best in their fans.

I wish my school had a hockey team. I wouldve played and if not would have definitely been their biggest supporter. I used to go to the football and basketball games though. We were called the Blue Crew (our school was the Blue Streaks. Makes no sense to me still). And we would go to opposing schools and be dick heads. I remember one time when I graduated they were getting super hateful and fucked up to the other schools though. Pnce they chanted "youre on welfare" to the poorer town. So fucked.