NHL Discussion

Dallas was looking pretty good last night too, huh?

Hey Dallas played awesome. They deserve a ton of credit and they are on their way to more playoff runs. This gives them some experience.

About this Kings game though... Fuck.... This next round is going to be fucking intense!

Hey Dallas played awesome. They deserve a ton of credit and they are on their way to more playoff runs. This gives them some experience.

About this Kings game though... Fuck.... This next round is going to be fucking intense!

/sarcasm.

No disrespect to Dallas was intended. Even though I didn't pick them in my bracket, I would have much rather watched them win.

Anyone else besides me pick the Wild to win the first round?

Glad to see Parise and Pominville finally score some goals. Granlund has been fantastic. Moving him to the first line was a great decision.

I didnt because I thought Colorado's speed would be enough to overcome the Wild's goaltending.

I give it to you guys. They are playing great hockey

But I'm still pulling for my sharks to win this!

i was confident going into this game, sharks looks defeated. I was worried after the 2nd, sharks looked back on their game after some BS calls. I'm confident again, but it's gonna be a war in SJ. This should be. Western Conference final series.

Anyone else besides me pick the Wild to win the first round?

Glad to see Parise and Pominville finally score some goals. Granlund has been fantastic. Moving him to the first line was a great decision.

I went to the game tonight, fuckin phenomenal atmosphere.  As to be expected with any playoff game 6, but nonetheless.  Kinda fun to have this new rivalry being created before our eyes.  We haven't had anybody really good or fun to hate since Bertuzzi left Vancouver.  Let the violence resume.  And may we spear Landeskog in the nuts & sneak Cooke out for a shift to give Varlamov a knee on knee.  That'll teach him to beat up women.

My gut told me to pick Minnesota, because Colorado is the 4th worst possession team in the league, and riding an unsustainable shooting percentage, while getting Vezina level goaltending. Their PDO is through the roof, and their luck had to run out soon. However, I thought they would keep getting lucky through round 1, and therefore had Chicago knocking Colorado out next round. But seriously, Colorado is either going to scrape into the playoffs next year, or not make them at all. Huge regression incoming.

i was confident going into this game, sharks looks defeated. I was worried after the 2nd, sharks looked back on their game after some BS calls. I'm confident again, but it's gonna be a war in SJ. This should be. Western Conference final series.

Yeah it's gonna be a good game. I kinda wanna go to the game but not sure if I want to drop 120 on a ticket, but if we win it will be epic hah!