What video games have you been playing?

fuuuuuuuuck my ps3 is acting funny and making a clicking noise.

Please don't bite the dust until the ps4 comes out. I don't want to have to buy another 3 for 8 months or whatever but I think I need one.

If it's just clicking the worse it could be is the disc drive going, the best it could be is just that the disc drive is crooked.  Worse comes to worse you could trade it in for a used one and save like $40, but I doubt it'll die

I started a new game in Final Fantasy VII, my first time playing it past the first Mako Reactor (I know). But yo, this materia stuff is kind of complicated, no?

not too bad. it makes more sense as you go. you can basically make your own classes depending on the materia you equip.

have fun! one of the best games ever made.

I played a lot of the others in the FF series before I played 7. Honestly, I like the majority of the others(4, 6, 9, 10, 12) more. Favorite being...probably 10. Very excited for the HD re-release coming.

i was bored by 12, but 4, 6, 9, and 10 are all fantastic. the only ones i haven't beaten are 2 and 12.

i was bored by 12, but 4, 6, 9, and 10 are all fantastic. the only ones i haven't beaten are 2 and 12.

Did you play any of the Tactics series? I think that's why I enjoyed 12 so much, It was set in the same world (Ivalice) and had a lot of things in common with it(jobs, hunts, 5 piece character equips, etc). I put a ton of hours into that game.

Got a PS3 last month and my buddy kindly lent me 
- Bioshock 1 & 2 (Cracking FPS and great stories)
- Uncharted Drake's Fortune (Pleasantly surprised by it and thoroughly enjoyed it)
- L.A. Noire (Now my favourite Rockstar game)

All which I've finished and now I've got Deus Ex Human Revolution to play.

http://www.vg247.com/2013/04/08/spector-console-hardware-is-frozen-while-mobile-tablet-continue-to-evolve/

I thought this had a few interesting points about the next gen consoles and mobile systems.

Right now, iOS gaming doesn't interest me too much. Touch screen kind of limits what they can do with games. If they ever came out with a controller for the iPad, it would open a ton of things up. Or even a remote feature from an iPhone. I could definitely see this happening.

I've been playing through the entire Mass Effect Trilogy. It's awesome. I'm a little bit into the 3rd one now. Can't recommend the entire trilogy enough for anyone who likes RPGs/Sci-Fi

I just downloaded the online multiplayer add-on for Scott Pilgrim vs. The World: The Game ... I wish they hadn't waited so long to put it out, there is never anyone in the lobby. I have 1 friend who also has the game but I dunno if he's gonna shell out the extra $5 for it. I wish more people would get the add-on but the game came out a while ago...

I dunno, maybe it's just me, maybe it's because I go on at 3 AM and the rest of the western hemisphere is sleeping.

On Steam been rocking tons of MW2 online, just dodging the hacks and mods and making sure to always have a backup for when I join a room and get instant level 70.  But when its good, it's GOOD.

Picked up Dirt 3 a few weeks back on a Steam sale and that's been fun, about half done with that right now.  MW2 is taking up all my gaming time currently.  Just can't stop!!!!

I've been playing through the entire Mass Effect Trilogy. It's awesome. I'm a little bit into the 3rd one now. Can't recommend the entire trilogy enough for anyone who likes RPGs/Sci-Fi

I just downloaded the online multiplayer add-on for Scott Pilgrim vs. The World: The Game ... I wish they hadn't waited so long to put it out, there is never anyone in the lobby. I have 1 friend who also has the game but I dunno if he's gonna shell out the extra $5 for it. I wish more people would get the add-on but the game came out a while ago...

I dunno, maybe it's just me, maybe it's because I go on at 3 AM and the rest of the western hemisphere is sleeping.

I'll hop on Scott Pilgrim some time with you.  Still haven't beaten it, haha.

the final halo 4 dlc pack came out yesterday so i'm jumping back to that one for a bit. gotta get those last 9 achievements.

i'm thinking about picking up ni no kuni at target on friday (payday) since its only $40 this week.

Ni No Kuni is absolutely worth those $40.  I bought it on release day and it's still one of the few games I have no regrets about buying for $60 on the first day.