What video games have you been playing?

skyward sword was pretty dope! they really did an awesome job with the motion controls and sword play.

is anybody else bored with titan fall already?

I was bored with Titanfall after a few days :(

Fun to pick up every once in a while for an hour or two, but nothing about it made me want to play every night for hours like Battlefield and Halo always did.

I was bored with Titanfall after a few days :(

Fun to pick up every once in a while for an hour or two, but nothing about it made me want to play every night for hours like Battlefield and Halo always did.

Yeah! It's a cool concept but I feel like it's lacking something I can't quite put my finger on. I could play Call of Duty with my friends for several hours every night and never get bored until the next title launched. With Titan Fall, I fell off playing after only month. I'll play here and there but get bored after only a couple matches, even when the new maps dropped.

Yeah! It's a cool concept but I feel like it's lacking something I can't quite put my finger on. I could play Call of Duty with my friends for several hours every night and never get bored until the next title launched. With Titan Fall, I fell off playing after only month. I'll play here and there but get bored after only a couple matches, even when the new maps dropped.

I think it has something to do with immersion... In BF, CoD, and Halo... you're fighting for something. It's WAR.  I can get real into that.  With Titanfall it felt like I was playing simulations or training exercises over and over.  Even in Halo 4 they made it so that the MP was specifically a training exercise/battle dome type thing.. but it never felt that way.  It's hard to explain what I mean because the feeling isn't upfront, it's just sort of there in the background... but in Titanfall I didn't care about dying. At all. I've never been a K/D obsessed guy or anything, but, Titanfall was just reckless-abandon rampage until the respawn screen, then repeat. Got so boring :\

I played through most of Transistor in a binge session yesterday, if you liked Bastion then definitely pick up Transistor. I love the style they put into their games.

Love Bastion, watched the trailer for Transistor...beautiful. Their visual style is incredible, but it's the soundtracks that make those games.

Love Bastion, watched the trailer for Transistor...beautiful. Their visual style is incredible, but it's the soundtracks that make those games.

YES. The soundtrack for Transistor is possibly even better than Bastion. The narration makes more sense in Transistor but the voice isn't as good. My only issue haha.