What video games have you been playing?

Isn't there supposed to be a whole thing with face plates for the N3DS so you can avoid the whole special edition thing and just snap on those doodads?

Only for the normal size version which is not being released in the us.

Also, SMT IV is awesome! Very hooked. Downloaded etrian odyssey iv too but haven't played much of it yet. It seems super daunting.

I'm playing the Evolve beta and I really like the game it's just I would like to be the Monster but I can't win as him. It's like how I am with fighting games. I really really enjoy playing them but when I go online I just get my ass kicked so it sort of takes the fun out of it for me

'2K Games and Gearbox Software have announced the Borderlands: The Handsome Collection for Xbox One and PS4, bundling remastered versions of Borderlands 2 and Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel with all of their accompanying DLC and 4 player co-op locally.'

Ill pick this up since I waited on The Pre Sequel for 360.

I might grab that. I played Borderlands as the second one came out so after I platinumed the first game I just got bored of the second because too much Borderlands.

I thought the first one was a lot more fun, but the second one was good too, definitely. Played the fuck out of both of them btu by the time the Pre-Sequel came out it was too soon after 2 for me (was still playing DLC) and I had already gone next-gen. So, meh.