What video games have you been playing?

BTW is anybody else Fucking beyond hyped for the new Mario Kart?

So pumped. I hope the online aspect isn't stupid like almost every other Nintendo published game. I just want to easily join up with my friends and I want voice chat. Mario Kart on the Wii got very little play by my because the online multiplayer was so limited.

Yea once they stop policing those game after a few years the online play really goes to shit.

Yeah, my buddy warned me about hacked servers. I went over a month of playing pretty consistently before it happened though.

I just wish PS3 had something comparable to Halo 3's multiplayer which was my favorite FPS multiplayer ever.

Yeah, that's how it is (and I guess has been for a while) with older games in the COD series, which I must say are way better than the fucking formulaic recycled garbage they churn out now. (Black Ops 2? We all know that didn't need to happen.)

It's especially bad with World at War which is my personal favorite so that's really disappointing. I actually spent 100+ hours on that game with my 50 year old dad, lol.

who used to play runescape?, ill trade records for party hats etc. but for real anyone play ? I'd be down to accept old accounts nd stuff

Haha played for like 6 years a long long time ago. Had all all the party hats, was there through 3 or 4 iterations of of the game... Probably spent more of my adolescent life on that game than anything else. Was fun while it lasted! Gave away all my PK builds and mains when I quit to buddies in my clan. Saw a membership card at gamestop last weekend and couldn't believe good ol jagex had stretched it out this long.

Haha played for like 6 years a long long time ago. Had all all the party hats, was there through 3 or 4 iterations of of the game... Probably spent more of my adolescent life on that game than anything else. Was fun while it lasted! Gave away all my PK builds and mains when I quit to buddies in my clan. Saw a membership card at gamestop last weekend and couldn't believe good ol jagex had stretched it out this long.

damn! wish you still had em, i'm thinking about buying an membership so i cna play good old 2007 runescape again. this new generation is really weird and i cant keep up with it

I'm curious about this one.

Did anyone pick up Child of Light?

Played it for about an hour last night. So far it's awesome, especially for only 15 dollars. The battle system is pretty involved. The visuals are gorgeous. I haven't gotten too far obviously, but I would say it's an unequivocal buy.

I suggest skipping Daylight, for anyone who was thinking about picking it up.  It's a way worse version of Outlast. Less scary, less visual, just all around less.  It's entertaining for the 3 hours it takes to beat it, but... there is no replayability like they are advertising and I don't think it was worth the $10, just my two cents.

Thinking about picking up Tomb Raider for the first time, and maybe Child of Light this week.

I suggest skipping Daylight, for anyone who was thinking about picking it up.  It's a way worse version of Outlast. Less scary, less visual, just all around less.  It's entertaining for the 3 hours it takes to beat it, but... there is no replayability like they are advertising and I don't think it was worth the $10, just my two cents.

Thinking about picking up Tomb Raider for the first time, and maybe Child of Light this week.

Tomb Raider was fantastic