What video games have you been playing?

If anyone plays 360 feel free to add me. My gamertag is Playdough spelled with a capital i, so it's actually "piaydough".

I'll add you. My gamertag is Bioshocked

If anyone else wants to add me I play 360 once in a while and I'm on Xbox One playing Titanfall/Plants Vs. Zombies pretty frequently. It would be cool to get a VC group going.

You guys were right.  Tomb Raider is a sweet game.  The only thing I don't love is not being able to go back and explore the area you just left because every scene change is sliding down a mountain or falling off a waterfall...  Other than that A+.

Although, I must say it's so much fun using the bow that I almost never use anything else.  Love those sweet sweet headshots.

Is the multiplayer for this game any good? Will try it this weekend, maybe.

You guys were right.  Tomb Raider is a sweet game.  The only thing I don't love is not being able to go back and explore the area you just left because every scene change is sliding down a mountain or falling off a waterfall...  Other than that A+.

Although, I must say it's so much fun using the bow that I almost never use anything else.  Love those sweet sweet headshots.

The multiplexer is alright, just sort of rushed.

As for the game itself I total agree its sweet. I just wish there were less quick-time-events.

You can fast travel to previous areas later.

I suggest skipping Daylight, for anyone who was thinking about picking it up. It's a way worse version of Outlast. Less scary, less visual, just all around less. It's entertaining for the 3 hours it takes to beat it, but... there is no replayability like they are advertising and I don't think it was worth the $10, just my two cents.

Thinking about picking up Tomb Raider for the first time, and maybe Child of Light this week.

That's disappointing about Daylight

Tomb Raider is money well spent

Plan on picking up mlb 14 on Tuesday. Any ps4 people wNt to play or maybe start a league add me. Elgato48

I'm in. Should be on the way from amazon.

Feel like I maybe asked this already, but if a ps3 and ps4 user both but their respective versions of a game, can they play against each other online?