What video games have you been playing?

Guest eriathomas

It's taking me a while to get used to the new ff battle system. That boss at the beginning of the 3rd chapter fucked me up like 5 times before I figure out what I was doing wrong. Also I have not really noticed, but do you level up at all, or do you just get HP and stuff from the crystalwhateverium? Because I've maxed out all 3 I can use for Snow already, and don't know when they level up since it only levels up 4 times before you beat the game.

It's taking me a while to get used to the new ff battle system. That boss at the beginning of the 3rd chapter fucked me up like 5 times before I figure out what I was doing wrong. Also I have not really noticed, but do you level up at all, or do you just get HP and stuff from the crystalwhateverium? Because I've maxed out all 3 I can use for Snow already, and don't know when they level up since it only levels up 4 times before you beat the game.

eventually you will get more roles for each player and the crystal will also add crystals and advance. but i dont think it has the traditional leveling up.

using the paradigm shift in battle is tricky to get used to, but kinda fun. the party changes too much to make customs ones for now, however

That's what I figured. I'm liking it so far, but man do they try to make it easy for you, by regaining your health after each fight

Stoked on this - http://www.gamesetwatch.com/2010/03/capy_reveals_clash_of_heroes_h.php

I've heard good things about it, and the visuals look really nice.

This makes me glad that I never picked it up for DS.

I finally got to the end of Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor...and spent more than an hour on the final chain of battles and got killed by the 6th one, which isn't even the last one...

Hardest endgame I have ever seen, definitely need to level up more and get some new demons...

Guest eriathomas
has anyone made it to Barthalmus in FF13 (chapter 9 boss). he is just destroying my morale.

about to start attempt #4

Nope. I'm still in chapter 5 I think. I have not had too much time to play, but I plan on playing a ton the next few days.

I know gamefaqs has a ton of faqs up from the Japanese version, check those out or some youtube videos.

I literally cannot tear myself away from FIFA 10 at the moment, not played MW2 in a good couple of weeks which is unheard of. Glad i stuck with FIFA after taking a lot of beatings online, i'm probably winning 2/3 of my XBL games now.

Wanna play FIFA? I'm not great, but I really enjoy playing. GT is mutememory.

has anyone made it to Barthalmus in FF13 (chapter 9 boss). he is just destroying my morale.

about to start attempt #4

Nope. I'm still in chapter 5 I think. I have not had too much time to play, but I plan on playing a ton the next few days.

I know gamefaqs has a ton of faqs up from the Japanese version, check those out or some youtube videos.

took 8 tries and a touch of luck to finish him off (i got the stagger meter up to 999%). i found some hints as to who to use in the party and which paradigms on a message board