Eastbound & Down tv series

• 2 weeks later...

Loved Kenny running over Stevie's rocket. This season may be the best one yet.

I think I agree with you.  It's been a while since I've watched the first season, but I think I like this one the most.  The dialogue is so sharp and quick in this season.  I think Kenny in a suburb setting is what made the first season work so well and tossing him back into that setting is working really well for the current season.  I know I've mentioned it before, but Ken Marino and Tim Heidecker just add to the show.  Both are perfectly cast.

Yeah Im going have to to agree with you on that suburb setting part. Thats what truly made the first season was all the situations that happened in that setting. Like a hasbeen baseball player with a big head becoming a suburb gym teacher is fucking hilarious. Now its a hasbeen baseball player with a big head who is now becoming a star again via a tv show in the suburbs, hell of a lot funnier than a guy hiding out in mexico. Dont get me wrong I loved every season, but the first one was absolutely the best and this one is competing with it. Overall Im happy.