Brand New - Daisy on LP

i am unimpressed with the packaging for this as well. for $20 it should be better, especially when there are double LP's housed in gatefold jackets that are cheaper. it's like they go out of their way to piss off, annoy, and alienate their fan base. i know the band doesn't have a say in the price, but they do have a say in the artistic details of the release.

they didnt have a say in that stuff, they wanted it to be special but the label didnt really give them a chance. If you watch this video that is on page 5 of this thread you will see that they got left out of it completely

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCGAFnPyhWI&feature=player_embedded

if you ever actually meet the band you will find out that they are the nicest bunch of guys and care a ridiculous amount about trying to please everyone. I think they just dont know how to/hate being in the public eye so much that they suck at putting that across to everyone.

they didnt have a say in that stuff, they wanted it to be special but the label didnt really give them a change. If you watch this video that is on page 5 of this thread you will see that they got left out of it completely

if you ever actually meet the band you will find out that they are the nicest bunch of guys and care a ridiculous amount about trying to please everyone. I think they just dont know how to/hate being in the public eye so much that they suck at putting that across to everyone.

He sounds genuinely bummed that they had no part of it. That's too bad. And I wasn't attacking the band... Jesse was absolutely right about the "junky" artwork.

I love that cover of Am I Wrong.

Im still yet to hear the damn album despite preordering both the cd and vinyl. Damn living in Australia.

As i cant afford to buy the other albums on vinyl (and wasnt into vinyl when they were released) i was super keen to get this and the dodgy packaging annoys me a bit but im just going to be stoked to own brand new on vinyl.

i am unimpressed with the packaging for this as well. for $20 it should be better, especially when there are double LP's housed in gatefold jackets that are cheaper. it's like they go out of their way to piss off, annoy, and alienate their fan base. i know the band doesn't have a say in the price, but they do have a say in the artistic details of the release.

I guess you are right on this one, since I'm charging $21 for a 2xLP that is colored 180 gram vinyl with a triple gatefold jacket. haha

they didn't have a say in that stuff, they wanted it to be special but the label didn't really give them a chance. If you watch this video that is on page 5 of this thread you will see that they got left out of it completely

if you ever actually meet the band you will find out that they are the nicest bunch of guys and care a ridiculous amount about trying to please everyone. I think they just don't know how to/hate being in the public eye so much that they suck at putting that across to everyone.

Holy shit that one chicks laugh is obnoxious as hell