13/14 Premier League Football Discussion

god, Liverpool looked gross yesterday. painful to watch. I have to say, watching the Gunners this year has been highly entertaining. Alex S has me eating my words...

haha long may it last!

We are playing some great stuff, i felt like we won the cardiff game like a team who should challenge this season, we were good but not outstanding and still came out comfortable winners. January will decide our season, we must buy, no excuses, throw money at a top striker like Jackson Martinez or Benzema, even Cavani if he's really as unhappy as people say.

yeah my fear for Arsenal is that the Champions League and the other League Cups (I'm assuming they're still in?) will wear out the thin squad that Wenger has. Giroud especially looks dangerously close to tiring soon. thankfully Ramsey is having the career of a lifetime right now and Ozil is still a total season-changer. you guys bag someone like Cavani and shit, might as well kiss your trophy now haha.

if you look at a team with a similar "thin" squad, Liverpool hardly look like title contenders compared to Arsenal. with Coutinho and Sturridge out, they look like a mid table team like every other year... Arsenal look to be dealing with the problem better.

Suarez needs to be locked back up. Only one word for him..... Tekker.

oh my god i just realized that my Fantasy team transfers had an error (or i was a complete fucking idiot) and it TRANSFERRED OUT SUAREZ INSTEAD OF STURRIDGE.

FUUUUUUUCCCCK

i quit for the year. done. FUCK.

NASTY. I've got my first 100 point week for this season. feels gooooood.

If Dennis Bergkamp had never been born, i'd agree with you. But he was, so i don't. Look up his three (in particular his first and third) against Leicester in the mid 90s. 

I'd say these are worthy of rivaling those. We always look upon history with fonder eyes than the present.

Suarez captain in FPL not really helping anyone though, as everyone with sense is in the same boat. Need that differential. wish city didn't throw away the clean sheet in the last 5 like that.