so is anyone into collection prints/posters also?

coldober

I like the frames in your last two pics.

thanks! it's been difficult keeping them uniform, as whenever I buy new prints I can never find the same frame, so basically every wall has different frames, but I try to keep the liked ones grouped together.

^Nice Derek Deal prints! I've been thinking of getting one of his prints.

Did you see the rhino and piranhas painting from Career Suicide on eBay? Too rich for my blood, but I was definitely tempted...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290476112627#ht_500wt_1154

Yea man I really like his work, I scored one of the one-off clocks he did a while back, the teenage monsters in love. doesn't really tell time that well, but it's cool.

That career suicide print is amazing! I'm kinda glad I didn't see it, cause I woulda paid whatever it cost. and I have no idea where I'd put it haha ;D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

The P.O.S. one is a custom mat with spraypaint. I have about 2 dozen more prints that I don't have the money to get framed yet. Seems like every show I go to, if they have a print I have to get one. I also have a Social D tour one framed but I can't get good lighting to snap a pic.

i really like that gaslight/murder by death/loved ones one, really cool. dont think i've seen it before either.

i have the one of the couple kissing in the car, it's my favorite poster i have, i still need to frame it though

Framing is expensive especially if the print is an odd size. I've spent way too much framing what I have already. I still have about 6 Bouncing Souls prints to get framed 4 Gaslight Anthem 4 Crime In Stereo a Hold Steady one and a few others.