so is anyone into collection prints/posters also?

coldober

Anyone know of any tattoo artists that sell flash prints. Im looking to get a few for my room but the few I found you have to buy a big series and it's out of my price range.

i posted this a couple pages back, its tattoo style stuff from the guy who does TSSF art

http://www.jlb.bigcartel.com/

. Also what do they usually go for and are they like hand drawn or printed usually? Thanks

i also have some tattoo flash sitting around un framed i can sell you

dudes, I'm finally getting around to hanging up my posters at my new place, and need your opinion. Are these posters too big to hang here? In this pic they are just resting on the cabinets for reference, but if I hung them here there would be about an inch of space above the cabinet and an inch from the poster to the ceiling.

More snug than I would like, but don't have too many wall options, and I have way to many posters.

2013-10-15205142_zps2c4f52cf.jpg

I'd try and swap them with something smaller

That's how I feel also. I'll have to find another spot for them.

A side note, does anyone have any sweet landscape orientated prints they'd be willing to part with? JC Richards' Prometheus and Mark Englert's Kubrick prints come to mind, but open to anything! Thanks!

My girlfriend found this photo somehow and really wanted a print of it but we couldn't find one, i was eventually able to find the photographer and contacted them. They didnt have prints but sent me the hi-res file to print it on my own so i finally got around to getting it printed and framed.

photo3.jpg

That's how I feel also. I'll have to find another spot for them.

A side note, does anyone have any sweet landscape orientated prints they'd be willing to part with? JC Richards' Prometheus and Mark Englert's Kubrick prints come to mind, but open to anything! Thanks!

Here's a few Kubricks for sale

http://forum.expressobeans.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=123993

want this so bad, this dudes stuff is unreal http://instagram.com/jasonedmistonart#

98fce7dc377511e3a5bc22000a9e2899_7.jpg

jasonedmistonart Coming soon...follow @Mondotees for info. 18" x 24" Ed of 175. Rebuilt one layer at a time, based on my original acrylic painting. I created this in Photoshop. I did not use any fancy software or programs. 8 layers, one color per layer, with a mix of opaque a and transparent inks. Thank you to Bela Jr, and Lynne Lugosi for their approval of this piece, and to Mondo for the opportunity.