so is anyone into collection prints/posters also?

coldober

Thanks guys! Been planning out my basement for a long time. Quite happy how its turned out so far but I've still got some more room on my walls to hang more artwork so it probably won't be fully decorated for another year. Just gonna keep adding to it little by little until I get there.

Sounds like a great plan

Is this a legit poster you can get on tour? Or is that just a specialty you have to know someone to get?

I believe it is a tour poster but I Jordan posted on his Instagram to tweet or email him if people wanted one of these, they were only $35 and are 18x24. He might still have some if you want to shoot him a email [email protected] he also said they'll be up on his site jbww.com but didn't say when

Everyone's prints look great. I've got the G1988 version of Englert's A11 (no Kubrick) that I've got to get on the wall.

I bought Doyle's Unreal Estate Series 2 earlier in the year, and most of them aren't going to make the wall. If you were interested in any of them, message me and we can talk price. I'm not looking to make a mint, but I don't want to give them away either. They are all matching numbers (#2)

I'm also trying to move Shepard Fairey's "Let Fury Have the Hour" from '09. I can ship it out to you for $85 (shipping from Canada). Also, I have Ansin's Planet of the Apes.

I found a new site for posters that you guys might like.  http://bossconstruct.com/store/view/posters/

I'm going to order the Face to Face one soon.

I know that guy, great dude.  He is currently in Europe for Flatstock, so obviously he can't ship until he gets back.

I have his Beck, My Morning Jacket (on wood), a few Lucero, Against Me, two Jets to Brazil, and a couple test prints from him

sorry this is so late, but dan danger has a $20 open edition print available today as a special for his birthday. even though it says it was only available until midnight, i just got one (the servers also crashed a lot earlier, so he said he'd be generous about after midnight purchases). just fyi if anyone is up and wants one

https://02b82eb.netsolstores.com/wewaitoutthestormartprint.aspx

tumblr_mtpnobpLZn1rt9rulo1_1280.jpg