so is anyone into collection prints/posters also?

coldober

I just looked up Jason edmiston on eBay and it's pretty damn sad the amount of the recent monster prints are up already with inflated prices..like at least 15 Lugosi prints.

That's actually not a terrible amount for a Mondo drop. There are tons of people who strictly buy Mondo prints to flip.

Not a bad deal, but there's no way I'd ever want 10 monster prints. Unless that was the theme for my house or something, which is a scary thought, and not just because monsters are meant to be scary.

I was thinking you could probably break up the set and probably get a free print or 2 from it, if you so choose?

I just bought this and an 8x10 of Frankenstein's Monster. Adam, did you end up framing your monster prints? 

tumblr_mv69ghuCx91qfu8bho1_1280.jpg

I did. The pic below is right after I got them up, they've since been cleaned up and straightened and all that good stuff.

They look nice in simple black frames though.

b5da01e8f35311e2806d22000a1f9e4d_7.jpg

Picked this one up today, though Im not sure if Im regretting it or not? Kind of an odd feeling right now, haha. Desert Sands by JC Richard. It sold out so if anyone who might have missed this happens to want this at cost ($50), feel free to shoot me a PM while I debate what Im gonna do with it.

jc+richard_thedesertsands+final_900b.jpg

"After staying away from film-related subjects for the first 3 prints this year, decided to switch it up and dive headlong into a (well known) fictional world--although it's an imagined scene and the associated film references are subtle, those among you that know your stuff will have no problem placing the location. If you aren't into this particular series and related canon stories, it would be easy to miss the context; if that's the case, hopefully you'll just enjoy the twin suns setting over the desert..."

I would really like to find some old propaganda prints - North Korea, Soviet Union, China mainly.  I don't really want to pay top dollar for antique originals, but I can't really seem to find re-prints or standard posters even of some of this iconic imagery.  Can anyone help in my quest to find some items like this?

@Brian

I really, really really want this print:

In-The-North-of-Vietnam_500px2-338x500.j

it's from this website: http://www.vnpropaganda.com/product/in-the-north-of-vietnam/, which has a ton of Vietnam posters and stuff. It's not any of the countries you mentioned, but if you haven't seen this site before, you'll probably like it!