so is anyone into collection prints/posters also?

coldober

El Jefe does great work.

Agreed.  You guys follow him on Instagram?  Was posting some cryptic messages about Gaslight Anthem prints, made it seem like he wasn't doing any more or something.  I'm totally fine with that, I'd like to see him branch out a bit, although I'm curious what it was all about.

Damn 

Agreed.  You guys follow him on Instagram?  Was posting some cryptic messages about Gaslight Anthem prints, made it seem like he wasn't doing any more or something.  I'm totally fine with that, I'd like to see him branch out a bit, although I'm curious what it was all about.

I'm not currently following him, but I need to.  Thanks for the tip.

I saw that too and wondered what it was all about. Seems like a falling out with the band or something.

Maybe this question is stupid, but do you guys buy gig posters of shows you didn't attend? A part of me feels kind of weird buying a poster of a show I never went to, but at the same time it's pretty limiting strictly buying prints from shows I've attended.

Not a stupid question and it gets discussed a lot. I too feel weird buying a poster of a concert I didn't attend. Though if the artwork completely blows me away (ala the Horkey - Andrew Bird I just posted a couple pages back), I'll make an exception. I definitely try to limit it a ton though and have passed on many great gig prints as a result (see Ken Taylor's Sigur Ros Florida 2013 print).

Maybe this question is stupid, but do you guys buy gig posters of shows you didn't attend? A part of me feels kind of weird buying a poster of a show I never went to, but at the same time it's pretty limiting strictly buying prints from shows I've attended.

i've got 2 or 3 hundred show posters for shows i didn't go to.  i've got about ten of them hanging in my house.  i look at it this way, if i like the art and the band/s on the poster it's cool to buy and or hang.  I don't usually buy posters if i don't like the band/s on the poster, even if i like the art.

so i consider the art and bands before i worry about if i was at the show.