so is anyone into collection prints/posters also?

coldober

Thanks for the heads up, but it says flash sale 10/15 only.

That's just typical EB phony bologna sales bullshit. Id more than bet if he's still got the ones you're looking for, you'll get them at that price. Noob bought the entire set direct from Englert and is looking to recoup some cash from his failip. Hell, Id even offer 5-10 bucks less than he's asking knowing he's dropped the prices a few times and not getting bites. Seems like he's maybe getting desperate to move these?

ha. well, maybe it's just me, but the tops of the balloons totally look like big fake boobs, nipple-topped and all.

awww. I saw a big heart, but I get the boob reference. His work is very uh….disturbing, charming and beautiful at the same time. Just look at those colors!! I have quite a bit of art all over my living room and his pieces get pointed out the most by others who are not familiar with his work. He is definitely one of a kind and I am glad I got this piece. Can't wait to see it in person. 

How often do I have to post to be considered regular?

You're more than good Billy.

I just really enjoy trying to help others score these hard to get Mondo (and other galleries too) prints and never ever ask for a dime in return.

My only thing is that I refuse to help out anyone buying to flip. I want to go out of my way to help people get nice things they can proudly enjoy and hang on their walls. My services are not available for anyone looking to make a buck. If that works for you, feel free to PM me next time something pops up.

Im sorry but what you mean by PB?

Poster Buddy, aka I help you land online drops. You pay total cost of print (shipped), plus cost of shipping from me to you.

Its a little more money than trying yourself but if you're new to the Mondo game, odds are you're gonna struggle a little bit at first to get the hang of it. Plus, it can be much much cheaper than having to go the flipper ebay route.

Poster Buddy, aka I help you land online drops. You pay total cost of print (shipped), plus cost of shipping from me to you.

Its a little more money than trying yourself but if you're new to the Mondo game, odds are you're gonna struggle a little bit at first to get the hang of it. Plus, it can be much much cheaper than having to go the flipper ebay route.

ahhhh