+/- about your day

- Can't sleep, way too many racing thoughts going through my head.

Same here. I also fell asleep at 10pm and woke up at 1am, so I will be up for a little while. I need to get myself back to a normal schedule before school starts next week.

On topic:

+ Got a new phone, and, as much as I loved my old piece of shite flip phone, I really like this one. I told my old phone I needed some space...

+ I have a interview for a real job tomorrow that I would actually enjoy working at. Everyone cross your fingers for me! I really need this.

+ First real snow of the season here. It's not much, but it's enough for me to get excited about.

- My car doesn't like the cold and has been having issues starting/working properly.

Guest eriathomas

@Cactusbot: How's the interview go?

- Freezing rain all day. The roads were fine, it was just annoying as fuck to scrap my windows every time I got out of my car.

- Target did not have the TV stand I wanted to look at, despite their site telling me the store had it in stock.

+ I got a cheap Sony receiver to use as a temporary solution until I can get a good set-up going.

+ Loving all these anime blu-ray rips that keep popping up for recent shows.

+ vacation planning is coming along great, got hotels booked in Tokyo [2 stints], Osaka, Kyoto and Hiroshima

+ the cost was about half of what i was expecting

+ booked a tour of the Studio Ghibli museum, among others

+ a friend's wife has some friends in Osaka and Kobe and they are letting me crash at their place for a few nights so i can experience "home" life and they are willing to show me around the cities!

- a good friend is leaving for 18 months in South America next week

+ he is sponsoring a night at the bar this Sat

Guest eriathomas

That sucks man.

+ Dropped the 5-10 inches of snow to 2-4", and 1-2" tonight. It's not even snowing now, so I guess the wind off the lake shifted.

+ Hopefully that means there won't be too may idiots calling later.

+ New receiver should be here today.

Guest eriathomas

- Not ready for school to start tomorrow. I don't know why I have such a distaste for school.

- My work is changing a shit ton of stuff, all which are stupid and won't make our ratings better, but they think it will. It's time for a new job.

+ I have not taking my SSRI's in a few weeks, and have been doing fine with my anxiety. It's always slightly there, but I can manage it much better now.

++ Reapplying for the job at Time Warner that was given to an internal person last time. Hopefully I get it this time.

-The girl I was hanging out with and was really into told me that she wasn't at a place in her life where she wanted to be in a relationship.

-I feel fucking stupid for being as into her as I was and for being as upset about it as I am

+she was honest and upfront about it and had the fucking balls to tell me to my face

+we are still friends

Guest eriathomas

- Ebay sellers that don't let you know when, and if there is a delay in shipping.

- Work tonight, and I have a feeling we are going to have a meeting with the company vice-president to discuss the new changes.

+ Wolf's Rain is pretty interesting so far.

- My classes this semester are really boring.

+/- I just applied for 2 IT internships at City Hospital, but I doubt I'll get either since I don't have any certs. yet. Oh well, my school has a required internship which will probably be the same thing. I think I also screwed up with the salary option, since I put what I'm making now as what my lowest would be (even though I don't think it's a paid internship).

Guest eriathomas

+ Dentist said my teeth and mouth look great. I still don't like going for my 6 month check ups.

- He told me I need to talk to my doctor about getting on something for heartburn/acid-reflux, because my teeth are super shiny from all the stomach acid and he said in 20-30 years it'll wear away all the enamel on my teeth.

+ Nothing to do today, and loving it.

- sadness that rarely goes away these days

- just got fucked out of $386 getting my car fixed

- broke

- never heard back about a 2nd interview despite being told they would call to set something up for today

- rescheduled a trip to visit my family because i was told i would have a interview today

- so far this year has started out way worse than i could have expected

- gonna have to start selling alot of records soon in order to pay bills

- most likely going to have to cash in my 401K

- fucking sad

+ parents told me they bought me a bunch of food and stuff from sam's club to help me out. they have been extremely nice. now i just have to make it to tampa to pick it all up.

+ friend bought me a 5 guys bacon cheeseburger for lunch today

+ there is a BBQ tomorrow so it will be nice to get out of the house and socialize with people and hopefully it will left my spirits some

+/- dont know what to think about this, but i have completely lost my will to drink. i havent had one sip of alcohol since new years eve. very strange, but i guess it saves me money.

Guest eriathomas

- Woke up with a horrible headache, and my chest feeling all congested again. I need to stop smoking the occassional cigarette, as I think it sets off this mild asthma I have.

+ Applied for a web design job downtown. $18/hour, full benefits and such. I doubt I'll get it, but it sounds awesome and I'd be happy if I at least get an interview.

- My gutter somehow got too much ice in it and fell. Thankfully no one was walking under it since some of the ice that fell weighted around 100 pounds, and would have easily killed someone. It fucked up my backdoor too.

- Headache won't let up.

+/- Switching major crap is stressing me out. It's good since I dropped my Saturday class and don't have to get up early.

+/- i broke up with my girlfriend of sorts

- it didn't go well

- she's really good friends with my best friend here

- my best friend wants to go to santa cruz and drink on the train, but i'd have to find my way back because the ride back involves the other girl and apparently she can't be anywhere near me

- my friends out of town aren't answering their phones

- i dont have any other friends here

+ my friend in colorado will hang out with me online and play dota and drink with me...

Guest markovianprocess

- 2 more days till my next exam

+/- Spending every day (including weekends) in the library studying

+ I feel quite prepared for it though