The Postal Service - Give Up, 3 Different Presses?

I think I read Bowie wasn't going to tour on his new material.

I can't even imagine how fucked it would be to get tickets this year if David Bowie and Postal Service were both playing.

I honestly had no idea post service was huge like they are. People on my Facebook are talking about it who don't talk about music.

Easy electronic music for people to like. Not anything that complicated about it and they write catchy songs.

h yeah to the new tracks. thats all i wanted. even better that they are from around the time of the give up sessions (at least i would assume with bens hate towards making new music)

Give Up Deluxe 10th Anniversary Edition Tracklist:

Disc 1

01. The District Sleeps Alone Tonight

02. Such Great Heights

03. Sleeping In

04. Nothing Better

05. Recycled Air

06. Clark Gable

07. We Will Become Silhouettes

08.This Place Is a Prison

09. Brand New Colony

10. Natural Anthem

Disc 2 (New Tracks, Rarities, B-Sides, Remixes, Cover Versions, etc.)

01. Turn Around

02. A Tattered Line of String

03. Be Still My Heart

04. There’s Never Enough Time

05. Suddenly Everything Has Changed

06. Against All Odds (Take a Look At Me Now)

07. Grow Old With Me

08. Such Great Heights (John Tejada Remix)

09. The District Sleeps Alone Tonight (DJ Downfall Persistent Beat Mix)

10. Be Still My Heart (Nobody Remix)

11. We Will Become Silhouettes (Matthew Dear Remix)

12. Nothing Better (Styrofoam Remix)

12. Recycled Air (Live on KEXP)

13. We Will Become Silhouettes (Performed by The Shins)

14. Such Great Heights (Performed by Iron and Wine)

I honestly had no idea post service was huge like they are. People on my Facebook are talking about it who don't talk about music.

Easy electronic music for people to like. Not anything that complicated about it and they write catchy songs.

Basically, anyone I knew at the time who was into Death Cab (which is a lot of people) was into the Postal Service record. It's good pop music, with just enough of an electronic edge to appeal to bleepheads.

I was literally the only person I knew who came at it from the other direction: I mean I liked Death Cab well enough, but I had been listening to that Dntel record almost nonstop for about 6 months, so I heard about the Postal Service record and my reaction was "holy shit, a whole album of The Dream of Evan and Chan!"

Basically, anyone I knew at the time who was into Death Cab (which is a lot of people) was into the Postal Service record. It's good pop music, with just enough of an electronic edge to appeal to bleepheads.

I was literally the only person I knew who came at it from the other direction: I mean I liked Death Cab well enough, but I had been listening to that Dntel record almost nonstop for about 6 months, so I heard about the Postal Service record and my reaction was "holy shit, a whole album of The Dream of Evan and Chan!"

I got into the Postal Service album when it first came out, never heard Death Cab before this album and still dont really care much for Death Cab even today (theyre ok, just not a band thats gonna get much of my attention).