Mineral vinyl

That's the best news of this new year for sure :)

I've been considering getting an original pressing but the prices are so high ! I bought their 7" for around 20-30$ each which is a lot I think.

I agree with dreamover, I love both albums, each is for a different mood.

Any ideas on colour variants ? I think a white and purple mix would be awesome :D

I also hope this new press is from the remastered tapes that were released on CD in Japan 3 or 4 years ago I think. EndSerenading sounds so much better on this one.

I don't know how Crank plan on releasing this, but through exchanging emails with them I understand the repress is in stock. The standard black is $18, and theres a limited edition blue. I don't know any other details but they do have mineral "faces" shirts in stock as well as various CDs and vinyl from their back catalog!

I'm assuming an official update from Crank! will be coming soon, so ill try my best to wait patiently lol I'm so glad this is getting repressed. I have to say while I do love endserenading, the power of failing is my favorite of the two. The fact that mineral vinyl will be widely available at a reasonable price range is just cool.

Get stoked!

wait, what?? crank is back? I thought this was just being licensed out.. i'm so excited!! I just picked up the CFD/Boy's Life split and the (don't forget to) Breathe comp this year and i'd love love love to pick up some of the other stuff I didn't wanna go looking for.

I don't think they are "back" so to say. If you check their website back in 09 they sold some shirts, and in 08 and 07 some of their distributors sent back some records and such and they made it available for a limited time. So im assuming this is what is happening, the remaining releases may be made available. As for the repress, it's just mere speculation what kind of involvement crank! And/or 3rd parties had to do with it. I'm awaiting an official statement or press release/whatever you call it.

goooooood news, guys!  i've been putting off shelling out serious bucks on these for years.  i cannot wait.  i'm definitely of POF camp, but i spent a lot more time with that record before i ever heard ES.  i agree, they are for way different moods, there are just some songs on POF that stand out in my musical memory, i suppose.  ES is a great listen, front to back, but nothing really stands out.

ANYWAY, i guess i'ma leave a Crank! tab open on my browser and get trigger happy in case they're sitting on some copies of ES to go along with the POF repress.  this is going to make my year.

POF: Black vinyl $18, Limited Blue vinyl $40.

they also have some Boys Life vinyl as well, for anyone looking.

EDIT: Here's the e-mail with ordering instructions:

Hi Adam,

Below is a list of everything we have, including Mineral shirts and Mineral LPs (yes, LPs.... get them while they last!).

Just tell us what you want, add the shipping costs to it ($2 for the first item, $.50 for each additional) then send payment via PayPal to: [email protected]

https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/make-online-payments

Thanks,

Jamie

DOMESTIC SHIPPING + PAYMENTS:

$2 for the first item, $.50 for each additional

payments should be made via paypal to: [email protected]

T-SHIRTS

Mineral “faces” t-shirt, S,M,L ($20)

Last Days of April “surfer” t-shirt, XL only ($12)

RECORDS (CDs, 7”s, LPs)

Mineral "Power of Failing" LP ($18)

Mineral "Power of Failing" LP - LIMITED EDITION BLUE VINYL ($40)

Vitreous Humor “harbor” 7” ($4)

Vitreous Humor s/t CDep ($8)

Boys Life s/t LP ($15)

Boys Life / Christie Front Drive split 10” (normally $10, but I don’t have the artwork, just the record so selling for $7.50)

Silver Scooter “cup & string” 7” ($4)

V/A “(don’t forget to) breathe” CD ($12)

Regrets “New Directions” CD ($12)

Cursive “Such Blinding Stars” CD ($12)

Vitreous Humor “Posthumous” CD ($10)

Silver Scooter / Cursive CDep ($10)

Silver Scooter / Cursive split 10” (normally $10, but I don’t have the artwork, just the record so selling for $7.50)

Vehicle Birth “Tragedy” CD ($12)

Far Apart “Hazel” 7” ($4)

Fireside “Uomini D’onore” CD ($12)

Fireside “Fantastic Four” CD ($12)

Fireside “Hello Kids” CD ($12)

The Gloria Record s/t EP ($10)

The Gloria Record 7” ($4)

Sundays Best “Where You Are Now” CD ($10)

Errortype:11 CDep ($8)

Onelinedrawing “Sketchy #1” CDep ($10)

Jupither “It’s Planetary” CDep ($8)

V/A “Stay Tuned For The Holidays crank! sampler” CD ($5)

Icarus Line “Mono” DVD ($20)

The Get Set “Down Marriott Lane” CD ($12)

Uncrush 7” ($4)

Neva Dinova s/t CD ($12)

Neva Dinova “Hate Yourself Change” CD ($12)

Bright Eyes / Neva Dinova “one jug of wine” CDep ($10)

I'm going to order but I'm hoping for more info on the blue first. Is it going to be different in any way other than the color? I'm sure they'll sell out of them regardless but it's only interesting to me if there is something added to the package.

i doubt it. i'm almost positive it's the same.

this is classic crank. They don't even have a store set up and they think they're going to sell these all through email?