Mineral vinyl

heard from someone the band either doesn't know about this, or isn't getting anything of out this.

anyone know if there's any truth to that?

The dude who I heard about this pressing from, knows Chris Simpson so I'd say they know about it. If they're not getting anything, that kinda sucks, I guess crank! must own it.

I was so tempted to get this, but $40 is ridiculous...plus I keep holding out for a proper repress/remaster with liners etc.  Why don't they just DO THAT??  

The black one is only 18. I wouldn't hold your breath waiting for another pressing. It already looks like they might fold on the endserenading repress. Get this while you can I say. Make your own insert if you want one.

Buy at your own risk. I know this has been covered before on here, but it seems like Crank is sending all or some of these records out in large manila envelopes with two small and flimsy pieces of cardboard on each side figuring that will keep the record nice and safe. Just said "media" on the envelope. No mention of a record being inside or the word "fragile" so naturally the jacket was bent up pretty bad on the top two corners and the record itself is slightly warped.

Working on getting the warp fixed now and was able to contort the jacket to get it looking a little better, but seriously what the fuck. I should have been more wary of the $2 shipping, but I really wanted this record. Really sucks that Crank can't get it together enough to mail all these out properly. Definitely makes me believe that they are just in it for one last money grab. Shame.

Buy at your own risk. I know this has been covered before on here, but it seems like Crank is sending all or some of these records out in large manila envelopes with two small and flimsy pieces of cardboard on each side figuring that will keep the record nice and safe. Just said "media" on the envelope. No mention of a record being inside or the word "fragile" so naturally the jacket was bent up pretty bad on the top two corners and the record itself is slightly warped.

Working on getting the warp fixed now and was able to contort the jacket to get it looking a little better, but seriously what the fuck. I should have been more wary of the $2 shipping, but I really wanted this record. Really sucks that Crank can't get it together enough to mail all these out properly. Definitely makes me believe that they are just in it for one last money grab. Shame.

real amateur shit here.  i usually don't complain about how people mail things as long as shit arrives safely, but this was packaged carelessly.  i think my record made it here in one piece, but the jacket is all bent out of shape.  i mean, if we're going for 90's-first-press-appeal, they hit the nail on the head, but the shipping cost next to nothing.  anyway.  GOOD LUCK, DUDES.

i would hope you could get another cover but am unsure. i don't want to bug them too much. my concern was the mailers and looks like they fixed. write them. I really think it is just one person really dealing with this and that is why it is kinda slow but seams like it will all work out in their time.