Mineral vinyl

Looks awesome, I'm jealous I was passed on the blue pressing, although to charge 12 bucks extra for it seemed unnecessary.

I think it was 22 extra.

As far as inserts go, the original just has a red piece of paper with lyrics on it. You could make your own and it'd probably be better quality haha

Looks cool! Thanks for the scans guys.

That's not a scan, just one that I made myself. I would also like the original insert. Btw, got an email from crank! dudes this morning asking if I wanted to send more money and get a blue instead of a black because they found more? I don't have the money for that, but for any of those people who just wanted the blue one, you might still be able to get it. 

I paid on the 8th. Not a big deal but still havent gotten any type of confirmation(unless it went to spam)

Like I said earlier I will wait about 30 days before seeing if anything shows up

i emailed them to confirm, and they responded in the affirmative.  i also haven't gotten my black yet, so i wouldn't worry.  i'm hoping it'll show up this week.