Mineral vinyl

No its not. I got my record today and it has all 10 tracks on it. the cover still only lists 8 tracks though.

haha yeah , i read that just now, just the first person who received it I asked them and they said they weren't there. So stoked that they actually are. Less stoked that I still haven't got my copy.

haha yeah , i read that just now, just the first person who received it I asked them and they said they weren't there. So stoked that they actually are. Less stoked that I still haven't got my copy.

yeah, I only went off the tracklist on the back. I played the first song on each side to check out the quality since my record room gets unbearably cold this time of year and i'd rather dip out and listen to music on my computer until it warms up.

though now i'm curious.. do yo uguys think that since it has all 10 songs on it that this might be a digital master?

hopefully your jacket comes in better shape than mine did. I emailed crank to see if they will send me another. Still really happy to finally have this album on vinyl and really happy that all 10 tracks are on it.

yeah, I only went off the tracklist on the back. I played the first song on each side to check out the quality since my record room gets unbearably cold this time of year and i'd rather dip out and listen to music on my computer until it warms up.

though now i'm curious.. do yo uguys think that since it has all 10 songs on it that this might be a digital master?

Yeah possibly, I was thinking it would be cut from the same masters as the first press, which is why i was assuming it only had eight tracks. Bu the quality was good when you listened?

mine was supposed to ship today. they said everything from here on out will be in cardboard mailers.

i don't think there's as many issues as you think.

people here just like to bitch.

i'll post a picture to confirm if everything went ok when/if mine get's here.

I hate they way that they are all in this just through a random, second hand email.

I hate that the blue press is $22 more and was limited to 50 s then they found more, so who knows

I hate that they sent out the initial copies in Manilla envelopes thinking they'd be fine... A company that is considered a vinyl veteran.

I hate that they pressed a second run and used jackets from the first run that don't match.

It's just too much. I love this album and mineral, but I'm really having a hard time giving money to anyone who operates this way.

has anyone considered they pressed 50 and only sold a portion before finding the rest? ask for a clarification before jumping to conclusions

Haven't considered this since they gave no indication that this was the case. If it is the case then they probably should have said so instead of saying it was sold out.

I hate that they pressed a second run and used jackets from the first run that don't match.

This stuff with the jackets confuses me so much.  The tracklist printed on the jacket of my first press copy is:

SIDE A. five, eight and ten. gloria. slower. dolorosa. SIDE B. 80-37. if i could. july. silver. take the picture now. parking lot.

There was a sticker stuck to the shrink wrap when I got mine that had the eight-song tracklist (which is now on my guitar case, and is a nice talking point with other Mineral fans).

I don't have my CD copy here, but I don't think it has "Side A" and "Side B" in tracklist.

So it doesn't seem like they just reused the original jackets, unless there were two different jackets used in the first pressing, but that makes it double weird if the second press has the first press tracklist on the jackets but all ten songs on the record.

This stuff with the jackets confuses me so much.  The tracklist printed on the jacket of my first press copy is:

SIDE A. five, eight and ten. gloria. slower. dolorosa. SIDE B. 80-37. if i could. july. silver. take the picture now. parking lot.

There was a sticker stuck to the shrink wrap when I got mine that had the eight-song tracklist (which is now on my guitar case, and is a nice talking point with other Mineral fans).

I don't have my CD copy here, but I don't think it has "Side A" and "Side B" in tracklist.

So it doesn't seem like they just reused the original jackets, unless there were two different jackets used in the first pressing, but that makes it double weird if the second press has the first press tracklist on the jackets but all ten songs on the record.

So the og press has all ten tracks listed on the jacket? haha wtf.