Hitler/Beatles Weirdness

tuumi

Can someone tl;dr this thread for everyone else/me?

My advice: Just save a couple IQ points and forget you ever saw this thread.

I’ll do you one better and deny this thread ever happened.

Despite hard evidence to the contrary, I’m going to go ahead and call this thread just another example of the liberal Jew-run media’s propaganda against sane, white-Christian, Nazi sympathizers. Trying to make them look bad in an attempt at world domination.

• Replies 675
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I came home and took out all my white records and put them in their own cube away from the black and colored records.

When ever I play a black record it's just filled with grunting and rhythm. It could be my turntable, who knows what kind of jewery that thing is up to these days.

+1, wow LOL

Guest staropramen
WE ARE ALL HUMANS

Race is just an invention to divide us. Deal with it.

Dr. Henry Garrett, Reginald Ruggles Gates, Carleton Putnam, Carleton Coon and more conteporary men like Philipe Rushton, Jared Taylor or Richard Lynn would argue otherwise. When you can win that debate with people like this then let me know.

one of my most valued records;

[image]

of course these highly intelligent and successful men were all just insane Nazis, right?

I mean you've got people on here actually using "black egyptians" as an argument? Amazing.

For your pleasure;

http://www.archive.org/details/CarletonPutnamRaceAndReasonDaySpeech102661

Guest staropramen
i don't think anyones really debating with him anymore (i know that i, for one, am not). i'm just genuinely curious as to how he's going to respond to things, as i've never encountered anyone like this before.

Have most of you really debated me to begin with?

Explain this, how could such an obvious fairy tale like the bible continually be the biggest selling book of all time and this simultaneous with human achievements like landing on the moon, medicine, computers, etc. Clearly such an obvious fairy tale would have fallen away ages ago, no?

How about citing some examples from history where white displacement by non-whites has caused living standards to be maintained. I won't even trouble you with examples of improvement. South Africa, largest murder rates in the world currently? Nope. Rhodesia? uh-uh.

Let's be logical. If Mexicans were functionally equal to whites they would have a country that would be worth living in. They wouldn't be breaking the law and invading another country. How then can we benefit from mixing with these people? How have whites benefitted from mixing with blacks? Of course there are individual non-whites who are decent people but this and population dynamics is two different things. Population dynamics is what must be considered regarding massive multiculturalism. I don't recall what state it was but just recently I read that in one US state where blacks are 18% of the population they make up 80% of the Post Office employees, a very good job. Affirmative Action isn't racist?

^ You're dumb. Mexico is the way it is because of civil unrest in the country caused by the drug war, the exploitation of its workers due to free trade agreements (maquiladoras), and lack of investment in social programs/infrastructure.

If poverty is caused by race, I guess those white Eastern Europeans/Russians are inferior to us... non Eastern European Russians. I also suppose the Chinese and Indian populations are inferior due to their race and not the history of exploitation of their populous, right?

Much of the Western world is the way it is because of European colonialism and exploitation of the New World. White Europeans travelled abroad, enslaved the local indigenous populations, raped their resources, and then exported all of the material wealth back to Europe instead of investing in the local area. They basically saw the new world as a bounty of natural resources and human resources used to extract/refine the materials they found abroad.

We can benefit from "those people" by sharing their culture, their knowledge, their experiences. If you've ever been to a major city, you'll see how certain areas have obviously benefited from multiculturalism. However, considering you eat turnips with your pancakes, I'm sure this is all lost on you.

Guest staropramen
^ You're dumb. Mexico is the way it is because of civil unrest in the country caused by the drug war, the exploitation of its workers due to free trade agreements (maquiladoras), and lack of investment in social programs/infrastructure.

If poverty is caused by race, I guess those white Eastern Europeans/Russians are inferior to us... non Eastern European Russians. I also suppose the Chinese and Indian populations are inferior due to their race and not the history of exploitation of their populous, right?

Much of the Western world is the way it is because of European colonialism and exploitation of the New World. White Europeans travelled abroad, enslaved the local indigenous populations, raped their resources, and then exported all of the material wealth back to Europe instead of investing in the local area. They basically saw the new world as a bounty of natural resources and human resources used to extract/refine the materials they found abroad.

We can benefit from "those people" by sharing their culture, their knowledge, their experiences. If you've ever been to a major city, you'll see how certain areas have obviously benefited from multiculturalism. However, considering you eat turnips with your pancakes, I'm sure this is all lost on you.

I live in New York City. I've also lived in the Czech Republic. Obviously different races at one point or another have lived in less than ideal conditions. What did they make of those conditions? Are you saying that whites during the depression behaved like the blacks after Katrina? The oppressors that you are referring to have been predominately Jews hiding behind weak willed white leaders that sold out their own people for the Jews filthy lucre.

So tell me, what was wrong with those who came here to America, found savages busy killing one another, tried to get along, found themselves being killed by the savages, not just killed but tortured in a satanic-ritual type of slow death and then they ultimately exterminated the savages and built the country that everybody seems to want to come to? Where's the problem here? We stole something from the Indians? What did we steal? There was no country here.

Guest staropramen
Also, Rhodesia isn't a nation. It's now known as Zimbabwe. What year are you living in?

Obviously you don't pick up un subtleties.

Guest staropramen

Also, I never said that all poverty is caused by race. However an IQ of 70-85 will produce poverty regardless of what outsiders do to help, short of committing racial suicide.

I live in New York City. I've also lived in the Czech Republic. Obviously different races at one point or another have lived in less than ideal conditions. What did they make of those conditions? Are you saying that whites during the depression behaved like the blacks after Katrina? The oppressors that you are referring to have been predominately Jews hiding behind weak willed white leaders that sold out their own people for the Jews filthy lucre.

So tell me, what was wrong with those who came here to America, found savages busy killing one another, tried to get along, found themselves being killed by the savages, not just killed but tortured in a satanic-ritual type of slow death and then they ultimately exterminated the savages and built the country that everybody seems to want to come to? Where's the problem here? We stole something from the Indians? What did we steal? There was no country here.

There were Native American empires all over, including New England, New York State, and most of the southwest. There was certainly organization, civilization, nations, and customs. It wasn't constant warfare, or at least any more than anywhere else. Again, your precious Germans were the last people of Europe to unify and stop having constant warfare.

WE ARE ALL HUMANS

Race is just an invention to divide us. Deal with it.

Dr. Henry Garrett, Reginald Ruggles Gates, Carleton Putnam, Carleton Coon and more contemporary men like Philipe Rushton, Jared Taylor or Richard Lynn would argue otherwise. When you can win that debate with people like this then let me know.

Oh. My. God. That's akin to saying that my orange cat (his name is Spartacus) and my gray cat (his name is DJ) are not both cats because they are different colors.

I am German and Irish. Neither of my ancestries are any less human than the other and if I had Jewish blood (which I probably do) it still doesn't make me any less of a human. Why? Well, for the simple fact that WE ARE ALL HUMAN, YOU DUMB BASTARD.

My friends include those of all races, all creeds, and all different variations of human. Not a single one of us is alike and I love that fact. They accept me for who I am and I do the same for them.

I'm going to feed Herr Troll one last time.

Grow the fuck up. I know you're probably a middle-aged white male with a beer belly that is pissed because a foreigner "took his job" some years back. I'm sure you were slighted by someone who just happened to be of another nationality or religion and you've held a grudge ever since.

Your anger and hatred will get you nowhere except to save you a nice toasty spot in hell alongside the rest of your misguided klan of white supremacist assholes.

God does not hate the Jews, blacks, Mexicans, eastern Europeans, Russians, or any other nationality or religion. To think that he does is just mind blowing to me.

I can tell you one thing, he certainly hates this ideology that you've been indoctrinated into. Notice that I didn't say that he hates you because, for some reason, he still loves you even though you're nothing more than a cum stain on the fabric of society. To profess hate for others is completely against the entire foundation of Christianity.

I hope a burning cross falls on your fat ass.

Guest staropramen
What are your thoughts on Barack Obama? He is "half white" and "half black" so they say.

Do you find yourself agreeing with him half the time and disagreeing with him the other half?

He's a borderline retarded mongrel who identifies with black people. That's why all his AA college transcripts are locked away never to be seen. Kinda hard to promote a genius with an AA degree. He doesn't even know how many states there are.