Virgil Dickerson

you know what was really awesome? fucking crispy m&ms

Fuck Yeah!!!

you know there bringing those back right? best thing to happen to me in years. I loved those things almost as much as Danish Wedding Cookies.

I literally bought Crispy M&Ms off eBay two years ago for a Christmas present to myself...they were from Thailand. And fucking delicious.

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

way better then the tre thread.

Whoa whoa... Hold up.

My shit was gold.

The whole jpeg and submitting the thread to the mods (which I did) was funny as fuck.

This one has tits, and photos of Alison, I can only hold out my urge to be a typical male for so long!

Glad the other thread worked and you got the money you were owed.

• 1 year later...
Guest unclerickey
lol if she was so experienced with the board she would at least know two things:

1. Virgil done goofed

2. your name is Allison

that's like showing up at the Oscars all like "Who the fuck is Alicia Jolie? Is she important around here?" ::)

By far the worst post I have ever seen. Just real bad.

i am late to the virgil game. But, i picture him paying for these aforementioned craft beers in consigned records.

"good bartender, would you please pour me a tall pint of your best overly hopped ale. As payment, i shall offer you this fine phonographic record, it's of the earliest vintage and in near mint condition! If that is not agreeable i shall gladly give you the required coin next tuesday on the honor of house dickerson."

or maybe i don't know what i am talking about.

It speaks well to everyone here that no one has posted the "virgil will soon pay everyone back now that he's playing for the knicks." comments.