Blink182-TakeOffYourPants&Jacket LP @ Hot Topic

travis

• Replies 777
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So Im not exactly sure when these will be available but Im hoping in Feb/March. Basically as soon as these are ready they will be out in stores and on HT.com. As I get more info on exactly when they will be available I will post that info here.

This repress will be on black 180 gram vinyl and be limited to 500 copies. Packaging will be the same as the 1st HT pressing.

If these sell out super quick, I'll look into getting more pressed.

I will also look into the possibility of getting the bonus tracks from this album released on vinyl somehow as well.

So Im not exactly sure when these will be available but Im hoping in Feb/March. Basically as soon as these are ready they will be out in stores and on HT.com. As I get more info on exactly when they will be available I will post that info here.

This repress will be on black 180 gram vinyl and be limited to 500 copies. Packaging will be the same as the 1st HT pressing.

I will also look into the possibility of getting the bonus tracks from this album released on vinyl somehow as well.

About fucking time!

Also I take 100% credit for suggesting HT represses this (again).

You're all welcome! All y'all!

About fucking time!

Also I take 100% credit for suggesting HT represses this (again).

You're all welcome! All y'all!

::)

ps- I will order this most likely, but I'm not cancelling my MTS order. I really feel that their packaging will be incredible......even if I get it in June haha.

I kicked this around, because as piss poor as the customer service has been, that (hypothetical, theoretical) packaging is really nice - however, at this point, I'd rather support a flipper than MTS.

I bought Enema from MTS, had to wait through delays - I bought Dude Ranch and self-titled on here from members, and I'll do the same for TOYPAJ if I end up wanting that packaging - way less hassle that way.

While this is kind of awesome, it is also kind of unnerving, as we're all rooting for a giant corporation to essentially take down the little guy.

In this case though, the little guy is a piss poor company that takes your money and doesnt tell you what is going on with the goods they are supposed to give you in exchange. This is more of a karma thing than it is a big vs little thing.

While this is kind of awesome, it is also kind of unnerving, as we're all rooting for a giant corporation to essentially take down the little guy.

Not really as simple as that and its not as if HT exists to only support major labels and take down the "little guy". HT has been supporting independent bands and labels for years. If I can get a record pressed that people want to buy from HT then Im going to do what I can to do that. Im not telling anyone they should cancel their order with MTS, Im just giving people another option.

Could be viewed that way; however, if MTS gets their shit together and actually gets that record produced, they'll hold their own against Hot Topic and sell-out that pressing. The packaging is superb, you can't rob them of that.

Besides, it's a /500 run from Hot Topic...pretty much enough for people like me who are sick of this and want to jump ship and general populace people who aren't even aware of MTS' existence but will wander (with wonder) into a Hot Topic or hottopic.com.

Not really as simple as that and its not as if HT exists to only support major labels and take down the "little guy". HT has been supporting independent bands and labels for years. If I can get a record pressed that people want to buy from HT then Im going to do what I can to do that. Im not telling anyone they should cancel their order with MTS, Im just giving people another option.

And we thank you for that :D