Glassjaw

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the die cuts on the Lennon's are kind of f'd. I played it with the adapter in it and the sound was incredibly wobbly. I then tried playing it without the adapter and scooted the disc a bit because it looked like it wasn't exactly in the middle of the platter with the adapter and it ended up sounding much better.

Any other experiences like that?

I think the die cuts on the Lennon's are kind of f'd. I played it with the adapter in it and the sound was incredibly wobbly. I then tried playing it without the adapter and scooted the disc a bit because it looked like it wasn't exactly in the middle of the platter with the adapter and it ended up sounding much better.

... and the other ones worked perfectly? I'll try mine later tonight and see how it is compared to the other four

So we can basically assume these songs are an "EP", and should expect the announcement of a proper full length soon? I'd be pretty pissed if I paid $60+ for these songs at cost only to have them pop up on an LP. I hope gj isn't that lazy now, that'd be kinda sucky for them to slap these older songs on a full length with 4-6 actual new songs.

So we can basically assume these songs are an "EP", and should expect the announcement of a proper full length soon? I'd be pretty pissed if I paid $60+ for these songs at cost only to have them pop up on an LP. I hope gj isn't that lazy now, that'd be kinda sucky for them to slap these older songs on a full length with 4-6 actual new songs.

not to mention it would totally kill the resale value of these 7"s

none of mine work ,always eye ball it

and from the internets

[image]

fugggggghhhhhh

Yeah, my JG works perfect with the adapter. Weird.

I have similar sheets. I wish I had a similar collection on those sheets.

I could have but I passed all mine along to people on here. I just have one of each now.

Also, anyone else going to the new years show in NY?

none of mine work ,always eye ball it

and from the internets

[image]

fugggggghhhhhh

spread out across a bed nobody bangs on.