Glassjaw

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Merch Direct is shitty at giving refunds...any suggestions? I've already tried e-mailing them.

They actually cut down my order. I found out today when I got it in the mail. It had the extras that I got blacked out and it said money refunded. As I said no it fucking wasn't I got an email saying that my money was in my paypal account.

Merch Direct is shitty at giving refunds...any suggestions? I've already tried e-mailing them.

They actually cut down my order. I found out today when I got it in the mail. It had the extras that I got blacked out and it said money refunded. As I said no it fucking wasn't I got an email saying that my money was in my paypal account.

how many copies did you get then? 3? now i'm kinda glad i couldn't order the 5 i had in my cart, i'd be even more annoyed if i got less than i ordered from them, refund or not. thanks for offering me an extra copy regardless, i appreciated it!

haha, how random. just refreshed before going to sleep and scored 2 copies of Lennon! they always seems to go up around 3am EST briefly.

That's weird that they cut down orders and then put em back up.

someone did say if you ordered more than 3, they might cut down your order and not refund you. at least you did get your refund without a fight. don't know they didn't do it on all the orders. I hope this is the last damn single!

Wait, you guys know about this right? http://exclaim.ca/News/glassjaw_ready_our_color_green_singles_announce_us_tour

I don't know if they're pressing all the singles to one vinyl EP, but I know they're collecting them for a digital one.

welcome to last week, maybe even two weeks ago at this point.

Cool. Just checking.