RE: musicinveins11 = rip off artist

fourthirtytwo

Thanks for the heads up. He won my Seahaven record. Hasn't paid yet and they ended a week again, and when I messaged he said that he will pay Tuesday.

Blocked him from bidding on anything again, and I've relisted the item. Good job someone outbid him on that Floral Green I was selling too.

will taylor

613 Box Branch Cir

Saint Johns FL 32259-4379

United States

musicandmoney2013

Thanks for the heads up. He won my Seahaven record. Hasn't paid yet and they ended a week again, and when I messaged he said that he will pay Tuesday.

Blocked him from bidding on anything again, and I've relisted the item. Good job someone outbid him on that Floral Green I was selling too.

will taylor

613 Box Branch Cir

Saint Johns FL 32259-4379

United States

musicandmoney2013

Do you have the ability to leave a feedback anyways? I know he will just make another account but you might be able to save someone else who isn't up on his shenanigans.

people need to stay on top of their auctions and need to cancel bids from anyone in st johns florida and orange park florida. don't even consider the fact that the account might have 100% feedback or what you would consider good feedback. not worth the risk, headache or hassle.

there have been quite a few scammer lately who purposely did a few good transactions to build cred/feedback just so they can rip people off later on. and there have been quite a few scammers lately who use different emails, names, usernames and addresses all on the same transaction to cover their tracks. this musicinveins guy has done all of the above. i called out that musicandmoney2013 account a few weeks ago and some people questioned me, hate to say i told you so but. if a username is thrown in this thread it's safe to assume it is this scam artist.

and he especially likes to bid on title fight stuff. when he was a somewhat active user here he would always be looking for title fight stuff. so if you have title fight stuff up on ebay be on the lookout for this cockgobbler.

Add these to the list. 

ironedkoch2013

Shipping Address:
ed koch
266 bonnlyn dr
Orange Park, FL 32073
United States
(012) 345-6789

And FUCK THIS GUY.

I just looked up this thread to ask about ironedkoch2013. I had williamjamestay11 and musicandmoney2013 bidding up my auctions, and now inronedkoch2013. I blocked him earlier, but didn't cancel their bids. I sent a message asking why they didn't have any feedback, and he replied that his wife had an account, he would pay me tomorrow, and he just wanted to bid on my Title Fight and Iron Chic records.

This is pretty ridiculous. I've had to block, and then manually cancel over a dozen different bids from this one shithead.

USPS intercept is probably your best bet at this point. And in the future always checking this topic when you get bidders with little to no feedback.

the thing is that he only had one bad feedback out of 60 other transactions. it was just by chance that i came across this again, since i thought this guy would be long gone by now.