RE: musicinveins11 = rip off artist

fourthirtytwo

why can't one of you guys that were burned by this asshole contact ebay directly about this guy's antics? not just file a non paying bidder report. take this mountain of evidence as proof. they should be able to verify everything based on his IP address. then they might actually do something because they're losing money on both ends, not collecting the ebay or paypal fees.

its him, he is selling a bunch of stuff i sold him over the years. i think i gave him that bouncing souls mirror when i moved cause he bought alot of shit from me.

that mirror is pretty bad ass. I was thinking of buying it, but I'll pass because I'll probably never get it.

Thanks, i screen printed that while i was in highschool. SHoulda kept it

That's the same address he has on jagsandcanes2011. How has ebay not caught on, or built in safeguards in against people from doing this sort of thing?

they do acutally. But it takes a few day/weeks or whatever to usually catch on and delete the profile.

Just another heads up. Not sure if its him or not but it really seems like him. Definitely not sure if its him, but if it is I would say bid his things up like crazy and dont pay. give him a dose of his own medicine.

user: gemalinafigueroataylor5

a few hours after outing this account he removed all of his auctions. there were at least 10 of them. at least he is out the listing fees for all those auctions. i wonder how many people put in bogus bids on his shit. pretty pathetic how he feels no remorse for dishing it out but would rather eat some money so the same bullshit doesnt happen to him.

they do acutally. But it takes a few day/weeks or whatever to usually catch on and delete the profile.

Just another heads up. Not sure if its him or not but it really seems like him. Definitely not sure if its him, but if it is I would say bid his things up like crazy and dont pay. give him a dose of his own medicine.

user: gemalinafigueroataylor5

a few hours after outing this account he removed all of his auctions. there were at least 10 of them. at least he is out the listing fees for all those auctions. i wonder how many people put in bogus bids on his shit. pretty pathetic how he feels no remorse for dishing it out but would rather eat some money so the same bullshit doesnt happen to him.

EBay doesn't have listing fees anymore

won an auction from me under jagsandcanes2011, opened up an unpaid item case, waiting till ebay steps in to see what'll happen. he's bidding on some auctions of mine that are still active, if ebay doesn't settle it, i'll just have to cancel his bids or something. shame because he bought a ton from me some time ago. he paid and all was well and fine, but it sucks that he drives up a bunch of my auctions, then the second highest bidder doesn't want to take the second chance offer.

I finally had eBay cancel all the transactions from jagsandcanes2011 as well as tobefreeforonce. 11 days without payment and a message telling me he'd pay days ago was enough for me.

After I had them canceled his new account OVERBOARDTOSAYTHELEAST placed a bunch of bids that I had to cancel again. I suppose he was sending me a message with his new name but I'd say that someone who continually changes accounts to bid on auctions they won't pay for has a problem.

It sucks because in the last 2 years he is the only person on eBay I've had a problem with.

I finally had eBay cancel all the transactions from jagsandcanes2011 as well as tobefreeforonce. 11 days without payment and a message telling me he'd pay days ago was enough for me.

After I had them canceled his new account OVERBOARDTOSAYTHELEAST placed a bunch of bids that I had to cancel again. I suppose he was sending me a message with his new name but I'd say that someone who continually changes accounts to bid on auctions they won't pay for has a problem.

It sucks because in the last 2 years he is the only person on eBay I've had a problem with.

I don't know how you even got him to reply to your messages. He went the entire dispute period without responding to a single one of mine.

overboardtosaytheleast is definetly him. He just threw some bids my way. Dude sucks.

i haven't posted in years but saw that one of my auction winners hadn't paid yet...overboardtosaytheleast won $80 worth of shit from me. they just ended today so hopefully he'll pay, but this isn't looking good from everyone else's posts.
He won't. He seems to pay for his BIN stuff, because it forces you to pay to complete the transaction. With auctions he'll bid and then never pay. Don't expect him to return any emails either.