RE: musicinveins11 = rip off artist

fourthirtytwo

Guessing he hasn't paid you?

I emailed him with no response. If he would at least just email back and tell me he isn't paying I could do the second chance offer to the next highest bidder.

I honestly would just do the 2nd chance offer right now. Dude won't respond. Prob delete his ebay profile in a few days too...sucks so much!

well I just made a new thread, but anyone know if jagsandcanes2011 is this guy?

He bid on one of my recent auctions and lost in the last minutes. I was so damn relieved since it was obviously him.

I need to post that I won't accept bids from people with 0 feedback.

he just bid on something of mine with the jags username and I canceled that fucking bid despite him paying me last time he won something of mine. He's a piece of shit and I don't feel like getting screwed over like the time before last

this guy is so unbelievable, when I sold him something , he literally harasssed me about , 5 times a day "ok its not here yet", "what day did you send it out", " mail should be here soon", " ok mailman came, no record" " if its not here tommorrow, im contacting paypal" ... this is all in three hours in one day, within a week of me selling him the record. Dude is literally not right in the brain, we need to ban him on this forum

• 2 weeks later...

This guy won a record I was selling a few days ago under the username jagsandcanes2011. The name on the account is now brandon knight. Googled his username and this thread came up. Now I'm not so happy. Let's see if this doucher actually pays.

I'll update if he actually does.

EDIT: So I googled Brandon Knight, and apparently there is a college basketball player by that name (from Florida... go figure). I don't follow sports, so it didn't occur to me. So he's using (semi)famous people's names now?

I think he has some problems with ebay. He creates a new account bids on a crap load of stuff as well as buying stuff from people on forums and spends more than he has so by the time he has the money to pay his account is deleted.

He shouldn't be buying stuff. He still visits these forums. More of a pain than anything.

Hes got a new ebay account. Bidding on crap and not paying as usual :-/

tobefreeforonce

will taylor

266 Bonnlyn Dr

orange park, FL 32073-4302

That's the same address he has on jagsandcanes2011. How has ebay not caught on, or built in safeguards in against people from doing this sort of thing?

they do acutally. But it takes a few day/weeks or whatever to usually catch on and delete the profile.

Just another heads up. Not sure if its him or not but it really seems like him. Definitely not sure if its him, but if it is I would say bid his things up like crazy and dont pay. give him a dose of his own medicine.

user: gemalinafigueroataylor5