New AFS releases: AnchorBraille, K.Dev, Copeland,

gmoney

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally loaded for me, only to reveal a message saying that Limited Pressing was performing maintenence and would be back in about an hour. But, they have a song to hear while you wait, which is considerate.

I must have just barely squeezed an order through - anyone else have any luck? The site was initially a little slow around noon, but I blitzed one copy of Don't Die without any snags. Hope they get it back up and running sooner than later, for everyone else.

I was able to get a copy of A&B..got the email confirm and everything...i guess we just got lucky.

I must have just barely squeezed an order through - anyone else have any luck? The site was initially a little slow around noon, but I blitzed one copy of Don't Die without any snags. Hope they get it back up and running sooner than later, for everyone else.

I was able to get a copy of A&B..got the email confirm and everything...i guess we just got lucky.

It screwed me out of Don't Die because I was trying to get the No Trigger 7" at the same time.

It screwed me out of Don't Die because I was trying to get the No Trigger 7" at the same time.

That's beyond rough. I'm pretty sure that if I had taken the time to attempt to add anything else to my cart, I would have been locked out as well. It'll be interesting to see how smooth (or not) things go at 07 pm EST.