Skrillex- Scary Monsters & Nice Sprites | GID /500

shley

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

+1 This made my day better :D

your name is blinkfan182... i'm pretty sure the thought of getting a ride to Hot Topic makes your day better...

You're shitting on a kid for his name on a message board? Your name is the most emo shit I have ever seen and I'm willing to bet Hot Topic has a shirt that says "Blessedxcursed" seriously dude shut the fuck up. By the way, I'll check for your name on a t-shirt the next time I head in to HT to grab a repress.

your name is blinkfan182... i'm pretty sure the thought of getting a ride to Hot Topic makes your day better...

You're shitting on a kid for his name on a message board? Your name is the most emo shit I have ever seen and I'm willing to bet Hot Topic has a shirt that says "Blessedxcursed" seriously dude shut the fuck up. By the way, I'll check for your name on a t-shirt the next time I head in to HT to grab a repress.

you have "182" in your name too... and I've been using this name on messageboards since you were in elementary school... and I wouldn't know what's in HT I try to stay away from shitty places... but good luck with your dubstep purchases...

and I wouldn't know what's in HT I try to stay away from shitty places... but good luck with your dubstep purchases...

You're bagging out a store when you don't even know what's in it? Dumbass...

I think we got an uber-hipster here. Doesn't like it because it's cool and popular. Once the HT craze dies out you'll be all over the store hey?

you have "182" in your name too... and I've been using this name on messageboards since you were in elementary school... and I wouldn't know what's in HT I try to stay away from shitty places... but good luck with your dubstep purchases...

HAHAHAHAHA at what point did I say anything about listening to or purchasing dub-step? You already saw my "collection" there is 0 dub-step in it. You're going to have to try a little harder next time, twat. It's people like you that piss me off with your unnecessary comments about what people like and what people buy. I was interested to see what was going on as far as discussions in this thread until I saw your cunty post.

So Hot Topic produces a product that I like? There's this thing called different music tastes and I don't discriminate because of what music someone listens to, or where they buy it from. Blink-182 is one of, if not my favorite, bands and I don't care where there stuff is sold, I'd buy it anyway. Maybe I'm the demographic HT is trying to reach... who cares. I'm a sucker for anything Blink-182, Paramore, A Day to Remember, and yeah even Panic! at the Disco. But I don't talk crap about bands I don't like just because they don't appeal to me, same goes for a store. That's like saying McDonald's is a crappy restaurant all around cause I hate cheeseburgers. That gets nothing accomplished and doesn't make anyone like you more.

And on the subject of you using that name on message boards since he was "in elementary school" you don't have to keep the same name on every board, do you? And you've only been using this board for 9 more months than he has, or should I say "like 4 Blink represses"?

And yes, going to Hot Topic does make my day better since the closest one is about an hour away from where I live and I don't have time to go there very much.

One last thing, I don't need a ride cause there are these things called driver's licenses and they let you drive anywhere you want without parents (who knew!?!)

I took the fattest shit this morning. I then realized I was still in bed. I need to work on getting up earlier.

I don't mind Skrillex. There are a few of his songs that I like a lot. First of the Year hits so damn hard on my system.

And quit hatin' on each other. Music and vinyl are supposed to be good things. No need to bash each other over our musical differences. We did that when we were kids. There's plenty of music on here that you guys like that I just can't get into. But, on the other hand I've found so much good music I had never heard about through you guys here.

Roll one up, put on some good tunes, and sit back. Life's too short to be pissed.

I took the fattest shit this morning. I then realized I was still in bed. I need to work on getting up earlier.

I don't mind Skrillex. There are a few of his songs that I like a lot. First of the Year hits so damn hard on my system.

And quit hatin' on each other. Music and vinyl are supposed to be good things. No need to bash each other over our musical differences. We did that when we were kids. There's plenty of music on here that you guys like that I just can't get into. But, on the other hand I've found so much good music I had never heard about through you guys here.

Roll one up, put on some good tunes, and sit back. Life's too short to be pissed.

qft. except roll on up, i don't smoke. unless you're talking about a fruit roll up because im fat

qft. except roll on up, i don't smoke. unless you're talking about a fruit roll up because im fat

if you like fruit rollups, you'll love weed.

What is this garbage

You seem confused. In order to answer your question(as there is rather a lot of garbage ITT{in this thread}), please be more specific

To start, the price ($30ish shipped for an EP?). Then I'd move to the guy that made this, the songs themselves, then the argument going on in here... so basically I'm questioning all of it.