PO: The Starting Line - Two EPs on 10" Vinyl 2/7

UPDATE: Enjoy the Ride is giving the VC board a 10% off coupon code to use for their entire order - use the code "KittenMittens" at checkout for the discount!

Enjoy The Ride Records will be putting up preorders for two The Starting Line EPs, "With Hopes of Starting Over" & "The Make Yourself At Home EP", on Monday February 7th at 2PM eastern.

Each album will have 500 copies pressed split among three colors. The rarest color of each album (white) will be available in a 2-pack bundle that will include both albums on white 10" vinyl & double sided screen printed liner notes sheets for each album with a screen printed obi-strip to wrap around it all. These are limited to 100.

[image]

http://enjoytheride.storenvy.com

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At least there hasn't been an unnecessary amount of complaining this time through. Ross, I'm glad you're doing a two pack of different albums, makes a whole lot more sense than the every-variant-packages (nothing against the collectors). I'll take a listen to these and see if I wanna pick them up, but ditto a few other people: if I wanted to do the two pack, do I have to get white?

dont care anything about rarity or whatever, but id really like to have these on vinyl. so i hope they dont sell out in preorders and get flipped cause ill be bummed.

I never would've pegged you as a Starting Line fan!

I've never heard that first EP, but the acoustic EP is actually what made me a fan of this band.