Glassjaw - W&T WHITE/EYEWTKAS ORANGE HT EXCL.

travis

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Hot Topic by work hasn't gotten new vinyl in over a year probably. They just have two shitty little racks with leftover, unwanted, picked over crap titles. The one southwest of me is pretty damn good about vinyl and the main manager is a really cool chic who always helps me out, especially when the shitty kiosk runs so slow that it can't process my order. The one that's north west of me always has a great selection as well but I go there so seldom because its kind of a long drive. I might start hitting that one up more.

plus denton is just a pretty horrible place ;)

Haha, I like it but I have some great friends here. Without them I'd probably be miserable. There's some local bands here I really like though, just not into the party scene around here at all.

Edit: To be fair I'm not into drinking or smoking at all so I'd probably feel the same anywhere. :P

The Hot Topic by work hasn't gotten new vinyl in over a year probably. They just have two shitty little racks with leftover, unwanted, picked over crap titles. The one southwest of me is pretty damn good about vinyl and the main manager is a really cool chic who always helps me out, especially when the shitty kiosk runs so slow that it can't process my order. The one that's north west of me always has a great selection as well but I go there so seldom because its kind of a long drive. I might start hitting that one up more.

You must work near Harlem-Irving Plaza. It was really good about a year ago. Then they stopped getting stuff.

You must work near Harlem-Irving Plaza. It was really good about a year ago. Then they stopped getting stuff.

Hell yeah, dude! You from around there? That's awesome! I know, what's the deal with them? I used to find good shit on clearance there. Its funny because Rolling Stone Records is right across the street, you'd figure the town might have some culture when it comes to music and be supporting vinyl to some degree but no. There's something wrong with the people in that town in general, never mind the music thing.