Glassjaw - W&T WHITE/EYEWTKAS ORANGE HT EXCL.

travis

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone who ordered from Amazon received theirs yet? I ordered a few days ago after my order from Interpunk and my order from Best Buy both fell through, and it still says "Not Yet Shipped."

I just got some bullshit notification I had to approve of on Amazon saying it was delayed until May. I highly doubt they'll even ship out. Ever. Gonna leave it and see what happens. In the mean time, HT.com comes through to save the day yet again.

My girlfriend just stopped at the Hot Topic at Belden Village in Canton, OH and they didn't have them. So either they sold out already, or they didn't get them at all even though they were on the list that Travis posted.

But whatever... my girlfriend ordered it for me. They're gonna email her when it comes in and she's gonna tell me so I can go pick it up.

I did Amazon... I'm not counting on it actually showing up. Also got it from www.importcds.com which claimed to have 3 in stock... then said it was "backordered".. yeah huh.....

So bought the black one from an individual & ht white... white so I have a bitch-copy to play the shit out of.