Glassjaw - W&T WHITE/EYEWTKAS ORANGE HT EXCL.

travis

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No shipping confirmation from gohastings or amazon yet.

Pretty funny. I contacted amazon last night via a "live chat" with someone that worked there to see what was going on with this. I told him I had placed a pre-order, and that someone on this board received an email from Amazon stating that they were having issues filling the order, and that they may not be getting them afterall. I explained that I never received such an email, and was hoping that was a sign of good things.

All the dude could tell me was he checked their site and the item showed "temporarily out of stock". Which meant they were still waiting on the item from their distributors. I told him I understood that, but since I had placed a pre-order and the item was now showing "out of stock", it just meant they had filled all the pre-orders and had no more left to sell. Apparently, this isn't the case... He really couldn't give any helpful information. All he said is that they were waiting for them to still come in, and were going to send them out accordingly, which i assume would be in order of those who pre-ordered...?

No shipping confirmation from gohastings or amazon yet.

Pretty funny. I contacted amazon last night via a "live chat" with someone that worked there to see what was going on with this. I told him I had placed a pre-order, and that someone on this board received an email from Amazon stating that they were having issues filling the order, and that they may not be getting them afterall. I explained that I never received such an email, and was hoping that was a sign of good things.

All the dude could tell me was he checked their site and the item showed "temporarily out of stock". Which meant they were still waiting on the item from their distributors. I told him I understood that, but since I had placed a pre-order and the item was now showing "out of stock", it just meant they had filled all the pre-orders and had no more left to sell. Apparently, this isn't the case... He really couldn't give any helpful information. All he said is that they were waiting for them to still come in, and were going to send them out accordingly, which i assume would be in order of those who pre-ordered...?

Same thing happened to me I had an amazon order. It never came, I asked them why, then said why even have a pre order up. I got a 5 dollar credit..

Same thing happened to me I had an amazon order. It never came, I asked them why, then said why even have a pre order up. I got a 5 dollar credit..

you never got all your money back? wtf?

If you order from hottopic.com regularly you should be using eBates. It is a site that gives you 4% cash back on all purchases at hottopic.com along with other coupons. It even works on clearance items.

My referral link: http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=0F8AC3GvYp1%2BaIA9jMSTXw%3D%3D

Direct link: http://www.ebates.com/stores/hottopic.com.htm

If you bought Glassjaw you will get 84 cents back on your first purchase.

Coupon:

* Coupon code

HTA20OFFAP

* Discount

* 20% off $50+ order at Hot Topic. Code HTA20OFFAP (Exp. 05/01/2011) Plus 4.0% Cash Back!