PO: Balance & Composure - Separation

My green/black copy should be here tomorrow, and for those asking, they do have the green/purple haze on tour. I picked one up 'cos I couldn't get one when they went up for sale on No Sleep. So now I'll have two late, but really cool color pressings.

Anybody want to sell me their blue/sunfire split from the first press? Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

I ordered this when I preordered The Things We Think We're Missing. When I got my package, I only for TTWTWM and Separation was nowhere to be found. I emailed No Sleep and they were backordered on Separation but then sent it out a week later, then it sat in its package unopened for a couple weeks while I moved into my new place, and when I finally opened it I was stoked to see the green/purple haze but then I pulled it out the rest of the way and found out it was warped  :(

Luckily No Sleep is sending me a new copy but they only have the green/black haze now. I'm bummed I can't get the green/purple haze but I actually really like the green/black haze a lot! It looks like it matches the album artwork even better!

tl; dr Thanks No Sleep for sending me a new record to replace my warped one!

• 6 months later...