Deftones - Adrenaline LP preorder

Thanks, I was kind of waiting to order them both together in hopes that they wouldn't sell out of ATF before adrenaline came out I know it's a gamble but i needed to save some money in shipping. I think it's great that they put them up in batches so people can't go nuts and make a profit on everything it's bad enough they go way over retail when sold internationally on ebay.

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest obzen
it didn't seem like ATF sold out that fast, i wonder just how many people were waiting for both to go up before ordering.

ATF is still available. That is what is weird to me.

Agreed. ATF was never avail on vinyl. Adrenaline was previously. I called 3 HT's in VA and they are all sold out of Adrenaline. Unreal.

it didn't seem like ATF sold out that fast, i wonder just how many people were waiting for both to go up before ordering.

i think originally it did sell out on the site though, and they went back up again at some point. there was the mention of HT doing inventory this past week too, though. maybe it's a factor.

i think originally it did sell out on the site though, and they went back up again at some point. there was the mention of HT doing inventory this past week too, though. maybe it's a factor.

I just mentioned that about ATF. I think you guys that missed Adrenaline can rest assured that it will go back up. Just make sure to get it when it does.

Agreed. ATF was never avail on vinyl. Adrenaline was previously. I called 3 HT's in VA and they are all sold out of Adrenaline. Unreal.

Not entirely sure where you are in VA but if you're close to Southern Maryland, preferably Waldorf, they have plenty in stock there.