Jimmy Eat World Bleed American RSD

I just listened to my copy and the first disc has a pretty serious warp towards the center. Makes the soft parts of "Hear You Me" sound like they're drunk. Bummed.

i kind of noticed a slight warp in mine too (during hear you me, as well)... did you buy it from ebay or BSM? i'm curious as to what to do. i bought it from ebay.

I just listened to my copy and the first disc has a pretty serious warp towards the center. Makes the soft parts of "Hear You Me" sound like they're drunk. Bummed.

i kind of noticed a slight warp in mine too (during hear you me, as well)... did you buy it from ebay or BSM? i'm curious as to what to do. i bought it from ebay.

Slight problem with mine too. Not sure if it's warped, or if the grooves are a little off. Spin it and look at it from above. Grooves look a little lop-sided or something.

Either way, happy to own it, and the problem is super minor. Seems like only side a near the centre is affected.

Slight problem with mine too. Not sure if it's warped, or if the grooves are a little off. Spin it and look at it from above. Grooves look a little lop-sided or something.

Either way, happy to own it, and the problem is super minor. Seems like only side a near the centre is affected.

yeah, oh well. still bullshit that there's a huge stink over where it was pressed and how it's high quality and $45... then there's this. LOL

I got this copy from BSM but ordered a backup from eBay in case that one didn't go through. Maybe I'll open that one and see how it looks. Pretty bummed, but it's only audible on that one song. Maybe I'll try an email.

By BSM copy has this warping on Hear you me as well.. too bad as the rest of it sounds awesome so far!

I got this copy from BSM but ordered a backup from eBay in case that one didn't go through. Maybe I'll open that one and see how it looks. Pretty bummed, but it's only audible on that one song. Maybe I'll try an email.

By BSM copy has this warping on Hear you me as well.. too bad as the rest of it sounds awesome so far!

same for me. everything sounds great and then it gets slightly wobbly sounding :-/

Got a response from BSM. Lame.

Dear Customer:

We are not aware of any problems with this item. If you feel that you have a defective copy you may return it for a refund or exchange.

Returns generally take 2-3 weeks to process. To expedite your return, we suggest that you send the item back to us using a trackable service such as US Mail with delivery confirmation. If your item is damaged or you receive the wrong item, please send us an email with amount to return the item via standard/media mail service and we will gladly reimburse those charges. Please note that the shipping charges should not exceed the amount of shipping on your original order. If you are unhappy with your item or ordered the wrong thing, you are responsible for return shipping charges.