City & Colour • Sometimes : The Thread

Did anyone else get a tracking number on their shipping notification that doesn't work?

mine didnt either for the first few days. it mightve been marked as shipped in order to print the shipping label but not actually hit the post office yet (which was the case with mine). mine was marked shipped on may 31st, but it didnt register til jun 6th. so id give it a few days.

• Replies 849
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did anyone else get a tracking number on their shipping notification that doesn't work?

mine didnt either for the first few days. it mightve been marked as shipped in order to print the shipping label but not actually hit the post office yet (which was the case with mine). mine was marked shipped on may 31st, but it didnt register til jun 6th. so id give it a few days.

You're probably right, but mine was marked shipped the same day as yours and still hasn't updated with anything new. Either the post office didn't scan it or SRC is sitting on it.

You're probably right, but mine was marked shipped the same day as yours and still hasn't updated with anything new. Either the post office didn't scan it or SRC is sitting on it.

In my experience more often than not the post office hasn't scanned the package. I've definitely received things then went back to the tracking and it said it hasn't been picked up yet. On the other side I have NEVER had a single problem with SRC or DA.

In my experience more often than not the post office hasn't scanned the package. I've definitely received things then went back to the tracking and it said it hasn't been picked up yet. On the other side I have NEVER had a single problem with SRC or DA.

yeah, im sure it's not them, ive never had a problem either. the post office is so lazy sometimes haha. i wouldn't worry about it.

So my entire SRC order showed up this morning. Quite pleased with the packaging and overall quality. A little disappointed that I didn't get the bird-attack variant of Sometimes, but such is life.

This is probably my fourth or fifth order from SRC that has gone without a hitch. Just throwing that out there. So many stories of poor customer service, terrible packaging, and unforgivably long wait times -- I kind of hold my breath and wonder, each time I order through them. I'm either really lucky... or on their good side, it seems. Either way; thanks to everyone who made these happen. I have full intentions of having myself a colourful weekend.

So did SRC recently employ Helen Keller and ray Charles to package their records. I got my little hell and sometimes albums and the corners are thrashed and bent all to hell which upon inspection was due to faulty packaging not rough and tough USPS Handling. I said after my last order which took over a month to get would be my last from them... This is DEFINATLEY the last time I order from them :-(

Is SRC sending all of these out? I got my shipping email from Dine alone and think I ordered through them but remember seeing SRC in the checkout maybe?

I had a rough time with SRC for my first order. It was the biggest single record order I had done and ALL of them turned up damaged. Customer service was great though, they offered to replace the jackets and resend them out. Got most except for 1 which wasn't bad.

Fingers crossed these turn up ok. I'm worried now!

Sometimes is too consistent.. one song pretty much is the same style as the next. With BMYL he began switching up the style on different tracks, and Little Hell is a great continuation of that trend. I've only gotten a few listens in but I'm liking what I hear and it's keeping my interest all the way through.