Deftones - Diamond Eyes Pressing Info?

anyone want to unload a copy of diamond eyes? dont give a shit about pressing or color.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B003A7I53O/ref=mp_s_a_1_2?qid=1421577744&sr=8-2π=AC_SY200_QL40&dpPl=1&dpID=51leKEgi3jL&ref=plSrch

It's only been pressed one time and one one color acording to the web. Anyone with anything different is most likely a factory error.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B003A7I53O/ref=mp_s_a_1_2?qid=1421577744&sr=8-2π=AC_SY200_QL40&dpPl=1&dpID=51leKEgi3jL&ref=plSrch

It's only been pressed one time and one one color acording to the web. Anyone with anything different is most likely a factory error.

It was actually pressed on 180g black too, but I believe it was just for the box set.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Bump. I wanna talk new Deftones, and this is the most recent thread with any relevance.

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/deftones-prep-heady-outside-the-box-new-album-20150310

Heady? Outside-the-box? 16 tracks?! September/October?!

Will we get that second Team Sleep record this year too? What about Palms? I heard they're recording.

Will all this muzak-making take its toll on Chino? He's already back in his fat form as it is.

Discuss!

Bump. I wanna talk new Deftones, and this is the most recent thread with any relevance.

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/deftones-prep-heady-outside-the-box-new-album-20150310

Will we get that second Team Sleep record this year too? What about Palms? I heard they're recording.

Will all this muzak-making take its toll on Chino? He's already back in his fat form as it is.

Discuss!

He got fat again? Sigh.

Discuss!

Not sure about palms. That team sleep pledge already passed. My preorder for their new album says it's due late April. As far this album I'm excited! I was hoping it was going to be Eros but knowing how long that has been on the back burner I'm not sure.

Not sure about palms. That team sleep pledge already passed. My preorder for their new album says it's due late April. As far this album I'm excited! I was hoping it was going to be Eros but knowing how long that has been on the back burner I'm not sure.

According to Chino, he's "sitting on" the new Team Sleep. I didn't take part in the pledge, but I'm kinda worried people who did will be waiting for some time.

New album is definitely not Eros. They said a while ago that there would be at least one more album before they even considered going back to it. This new record actually sounds more interesting to me, anyway.

I'm pretty intrigued as well. I have a lot of faith in Chino and Deftones, I'll be surprised if this is something I don't enjoy.

Definitly how I feel as well. I've enjoyed the progression of each and every one of their albums.

I did read that article about him stating that about team sleep which is kind of a bummer. However I will be very excited once that album drops considering what he had to comment on about it as well as the various clips they've posted.

That whole article sounded so fucking promising, I love the fact that he says they are challenging themselves, but still rooted in being Deftones. Also him talking about the writing process being almost a reaction and counter reaction to each other seems like there will be some really interesting things going on. Bring this shit on !!!

I can't wait for this album.

I like the fact that Chino said when they were making music and it sounded straight, they made it take a left turn.

Not sure how much of a left they're taking, but ugh, give me a single NAO... This has me so interested.

Totes agree. When Koi No Yokan came out, I thought it was the most "experimental" (for Deftones, anyway) thing they'd put out since White Pony. And here's Chino talking about this new album like KNY was baby-steps. It's got me all kinds of hyped.