Failure - Comfort & Magnified On Vinyl

Anybody need a Tree of Stars tour cd?

I picked up an extra at the Silver Spring show in case anyone needed one on here.

I paid 10 bucks so just paypal me that plus shipping or we can do a trade.

Hey hey hey!

If you woulnt'd mind shipping it abroad I'd definitely pay for your trouble and then some :)

Signed print for 100 bucks... when I got to the merch table at my show it was listed as 10 bucks and before they even sold one the figured out it was a mistake.
I was definitely going to get one til I saw the real price!!
They have totes for 10, shirts for 25 (I think) Failure Essentials double cd and Golden DVD+CD for 20 each (again, I think)

I'm not sure if they were selling anything else.

The print looks badass for the record.

Signed print for 100 bucks... when I got to the merch table at my show it was listed as 10 bucks and before they even sold one the figured out it was a mistake.

I was definitely going to get one til I saw the real price!!

They have totes for 10, shirts for 25 (I think) Failure Essentials double cd and Golden DVD+CD for 20 each (again, I think)

I'm not sure if they were selling anything else.

The print looks badass for the record.

Awesome! Thanks for the info. I saw the prints on Instagram and was wondering what they were running, but $100 is way outta my budget. At least I have an idea now on how much to bring for some swag.

I got the Spaceman print when they opened for Tool. I paid $100. They also had it priced at $100 at the two SF dates I went too. They can price it whatever they want and I'd buy it as it's Failure and I love them.

Did anyone get a ToS print? If so, please post a photo. It wasn't available at the two SF dates.

I got the Spaceman print when they opened for Tool. I paid $100. They also had it priced at $100 at the two SF dates I went too. They can price it whatever they want and I'd buy it as it's Failure and I love them.

Did anyone get a ToS print? If so, please post a photo. It wasn't available at the two SF dates.

Eh I debated taking a picture of the merch but figured it was all covered by now. The ToS print is just like the tour shirts but had a a green background and maybe a bit more detail. Honestly next to the other one it was a bit boring. I'd keep an eye on the website if you want one it looked like they had a ton of them and they only have 1 show left so I'm guessing the extras will end up on line. Yeah I wish I could have gotten a Spaceman print but they seem to play shows around me when I'm at the end of my pay cycle.

That tree of stars lithograph looks amazing in person. I couldn't justify dropping $75 at the time. There are 600 and they weren't moving too quickly. I'd keep an eye out for extras to be sold online. The spaceman litho was moving well from what their merch person told me. That's my favorite print I own . I can't wait to frame it!

Here's my haul from the show in San Diego a few days ago. picked up the ToS EP along with Golden & Essentials. Decided to bring my FP LP and Count the Eyes 7 inch on the chance I'd get to meet the band. They ended up doing a little meet and greet by the merch table after the show. Such a great time hopefully they'll do a tour with HUM now. 14265250778_ca7e80bacd_o.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

hopefully they'll do a tour with HUM now. 

Oh maaaan that would be so good...

Hey any body that missed out on some of the merch it's up online now:

http://www.failurebandmerch.com/

very tempted to get the trees tour litho...i didn't bother at the nyc show cuz of the price, but it looks SO good...

To get a discount on the shipping use 'FBSHIP2'.  Failure posted it on their facebook page.

Dammit. Wish I would've had this before I made my order...

UPDATE: Never mind...just e-mailed asking to be refunded for the shipping, and very quickly was. Such a solid band/merch management.