PO: Saves the day :: DAYBREAK

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would buy if I could use that soundcheck pass tonight, but I don't know how it works.

it says any show THROUGH dec 2012, so technically you COULD use it tonight without physically having it yet by showing your order confirmation or something.

but it does say "advance notice and confirmation required", and if the shows tonight im not sure how much advance notice you can actually give. haha.

Would buy if I could use that soundcheck pass tonight, but I don't know how it works.

it says any show THROUGH dec 2012, so technically you COULD use it tonight without physically having it yet by showing your order confirmation or something.

but it does say "advance notice and confirmation required", and if the shows tonight im not sure how much advance notice you can actually give. haha.

Yeah, I don't know how to get a hold of them either. I don't want to get it and find out it has to be 24 hours notice or something.

Also, does anyone know if there are openers on this tour or just STD and TGUK

Yeah, I don't know how to get a hold of them either. I don't want to get it and find out it has to be 24 hours notice or something.

Also, does anyone know if there are openers on this tour or just STD and TGUK

The Get Up Kids' twitter said it is just those two. Apparently TGUK are the headliners tonight so the soundcheck pass might not work anyways.

yeah under the boards was underwhelming for me not to mention his voice was just outright obnoxious on some songs. But imo they couldn't of had a better album than sound the alarm when they returned from their mini "hiatus" if you can call it that. And the new songs to me sound quite promising.

agreeeed, Sound the Alarm is one of my favorties from them. That and everything before I adore with a passion and that in particular has just some all-out great songs. I know they try to go for a new feel every album, but UTB just didn't do it for me. I'm rreeeeally hoping the new album can re-instate my fanboydom. Need to check them out. I was actually completely unaware before this post that it was wrapped up :o

I actually liked Under the Boards. Just the overall darkness of the album in general. I personally hate how his voice has been in reverse puberty since Stay What You Are. It's gotten higher pitched with each album and that kinda annoys the shit out of me. He just sounded older on the earlier albums.